3 Fabulous Free People Outfits
IMPORTANT NOTE: You need to get the mesh because it is not included. You can get it here by Simchic. freebies, TS2 freebies > Meshes, Female Adult/Young Adult > ID # 260 (look at the end of the url that shows up on the bottom of your screen. It should say "Done" If you aren't loading anything)
**This dress is under formal only, while the rest of the outfits (underneath) are only under casual.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The mesh is not included (sorry people but I'm kinda still new at this) get it here at insimenator, by Warlokk.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Need mesh, get it here
TS2 Freebies > Meshes-Female Adult/Young Adult > (ID # 287) 1st Column (farthest left) fourth row.
Okay, hope you guys like my first outfits I've uploaded. They're not too formal and not too casual. So, your sims don't have to wear Prada all the time.
FreePeople1: Black sequined dress
FreePeopleBPD: Blue dress
FreePeopleFMTp.1 : Blue shirt with pink lace and pants.
First pic- Blaire Waldorf, get her and more info here
2nd and 3rd pictures model/ Julia, (custom skintone by me, hopefully comming soon) Hair by MariaVs, get it here
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|FreePeople1.rar||419.4 KB||1,701||28th Jan 2008|
|FreepeopleBPD.rar||314.3 KB||1,604||28th Jan 2008|
|FreepeopleFMTp.1.rar||503.6 KB||1,912||28th Jan 2008|
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|simchic.com (non-MTS2 link)|
|insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=40487 (non-MTS2 link)|
|simchic.com (non-MTS2 link)|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Windows Vista/7/8: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
- Windows XP: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files(x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Origin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Mac: APPLICATIONS FOLDER -> THE SIMS 2 -> TSDATA -> RES -> CATALOG
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
17 Comments / replies (Who?)