Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 30th Jan 2008 at 03:55 AM - Updated 6th Sep 2008 at 04:14 AM by Rosehill9991 - Viewed 8953 times. Direct link to this thread
6 Comments / replies (Who?) , 6 times favourited , 138 times thanked
This was meant to be an entry in the Farm/Rural Challenge I didn't enter but I worked hard on it so I thought I would share with you. Please let me know what you think
Mount Holly is a Working Farm on a huge plot of land. The Arbor has healthy Fruit Trees. There is a greenhouse full of tomatoes ready to be picked. There is also a kitchen garden with cucumbers strawberrys and tomatoes.
On the Grounds is a large Farmhouse with wrap around deck, Two car garage, Gardeners Shed, and pond
First Floor Fully Furnished
Open Floor Plan Living Room
Fully Equipped Kitchen with extra slop sink
Entertainment Room including pool table and karaoke
Second Floor Ready to Be Furnished
3 Large Bedrooms
Room for Expansion
1) Boolprop and Move Objects used to achieve some decorative effects.
2) It is possible to play the house with Seasons and none of the other expansions listed but you will lose some features such as the pooltable, garage doors.
Home was moved into and tested. No Bugs or Glitches detected. Hope your Sims enjoy this home! All Comments and Feedback Welcome
Lot Size: 5x5
Lot Price: 121,797
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: