Aoi of The GazettE
This is Aoi of the jrock band The GazettE. Since there's a distinctive lack of Aoi sims, I decided to make one for myself. I liked how he turned out, so I thought I'd share!
I made him without his piercing though, since he doesn't wear it anymore nowadays and I coundn't find one similar enough to the one he used to wear (there used to be one at this site, but it's not working at the moment).
Please Note: Aoi is packaged with Maxis clothes and hair, so make sure to get the outfit and hair if you don't already have it! You also need to get the eyebrows by rosesims. Scroll down for instructions on where to get everything.
Hope you enjoy!
PS: This is my first upload so please be nice. I'd love to read some comments and don't forget to hit the Thanks- Button!
Custom Content NOT included:
Male Wind Hair by seomi - it can be found under 'hair' and it's 'seomi hair 008 Wind for male'
Outfit by tomang can be found here
Eyebrows by rosesims - found under makup on page 4 (there's only one set of brows there, don't worry)
In the pictures Aoi also wears a lipstick by shannara, but that site's been down for a while now and I can't seem to contact the creator, so I've removed the lipstick. Aoi looks fine with any other natural lipstick (or without any at all) too, so it doesn't really matter.
Custom Content Included:
- Aoi by me
- Eyes by echo66
- Eyeshadow by Vxen
- Blush by Louis @ SimCribbling
- Louis#7Mid [Lin Ed]- Skintone by nihilin
Thanks to decorgal21572 for creating the Custom Modeling Poses Hack, which I used for some of these pictures.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|Aoi_Gazette.rar||2.96 MB||8,915||4th Feb 2008|
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|myhome.hanafos.com/~zocbal/index.htm (non-MTS2 link)|
|Real Body Series(4recolor) by tomang|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Here is a list of some other recolours of the same meshes:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by quweenie.
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
26 Comments / replies (Who?)