He is one of the legion of criminal businessmen that plagues my neighbourhood :D
Apart from his career choice he's really a fairly average guy.
This sim is a mystery to me. He's extremely hyperactive, but I think there's something not quite right upstairs. He reminds me a little of Gollum. Playful in a psychotic, unnerving kind of way.
Custom Content by Me:
- Devo Vamp
- nouk texture for peggymesh 28-Vividmiss
- Devo Natural
Custom Content Included:
- LaPink_Eyes013 by Iced Mango
- LaPink_Eyebrows05 by Iced Mango
- LaPink_Eyeshadow09 by Iced Mango
- DF Brown by Diva Fidelia
- By SS by sephiroth scars
- Wreak + Havoc Bottom by [email protected] by noogie666
- Reflect BabyBlue by [email protected] by La_Exotique
- Eye Bags by Onah @MTS2 by Onah
- Beard Nevio red by Schnuddl for pms by Pimp My Sims
- zoej [lipgloss1] by ZoeJ
- Freckles style III by icedmango by Iced Mango
- RealisticSkintone ¬©thesimssi2 by Jirka
Hair texture by Udontknow (a link to the mesh is on this page too)
Hair mesh by Shadylady
Outfit from aserror Downloads/AMOutfit/Page5
Hair mesh from the free section by Peggy (mesh used to be #28 but is now called #03100)
Pants mesh by q3tbo
As always a BIG thank you to all the creators for permission to use their creations, and to everyone who comments, thanks, downloads or just takes a peak
Special thanks to Nouk for allowing use of her textures.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|Devo Natural.rar||3.03 MB||5,955||10th Feb 2008|
|Devo Vamp.rar||3.09 MB||5,218||10th Feb 2008|
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|peggyzone.com/html/Item20401__0008.html#03100 (non-MTS2 link)|
|Bottoms + Top for Males by q3tbo|
|Sims 4 Rent Project: Adam Pascal (Roger) by shadylady482|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Here is a list of some other recolours of the same meshes:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by vividmiss.
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
12 Comments / replies (Who?)