Too Many Horses? Set 1
See that? Ten new Dragon Slave horses for your farms!
Six of the ten aren't as pretty as one would hope, though... since I made them without help from real/model horse photos.
The colors are as listed, bolded means they actually look nice *gigglesnort*
Bloodbay Paint, Brown Appaloosa, Dapple Bay, Dappple Paint, Flaxen, Grey Paint, Light Brown Appaloosa, Palomino Paint, "Sweet" Appaloosa, Walnut
The sweet appy happens to be my favorite, and I'm sure that many of you would probably agree on that once you see it. XD
She likes you!
Additional Credits: The Equine Resin Directory
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|DS_HorseRecolors1.rar||1.14 MB||38,169||12th Feb 2008|
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|The Only Horse Your Sims Will Ever Need by Dragon Slave|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Windows Vista/7/8: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
- Windows XP: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files(x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Origin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Mac: APPLICATIONS FOLDER -> THE SIMS 2 -> TSDATA -> RES -> CATALOG
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Here is a list of some other recolours of the same meshes:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by oceanpupz.
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
31 Comments / replies (Who?)