Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 21st Feb 2008 at 10:39 PM - Viewed 166708 times. Direct link to this thread
60 Comments / replies (Who?) , 141 times favourited , 3196 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS2 - check the sidebar.
This is a new mesh recolour, and means that you will need to download the particular mesh itself in order for this to show up in your game. See the Meshes Needed section or read the text for more information.
Nouk - !Jolien! Hair, long hair for the ladies!
Y'all know !Jolien! right? Yes? My blessed friend! .... No? BLASPHEMY!!!
She's a lovely young lady from Belgium, and I'm happy I got to know her a little. So I dedicated this hair to her. She has asked for a restraining order, but I meant well. Really!
The shiny long hair is available for teens and older, and bounces around.
- 8 colors, 2 families, available in Light and Dark recolors, wich work together safely.
- Teen and up
- Vertices: 1947 Faces: 3028
- Jolien, who thought the hair worthy to carry her magnificent name... *sigh* *swoon* *Tries to fight restraining order in court*
- To Wes_H
- To Hysterical Paroxysm who like my genuine goat hair weave and was not jelous of it's strawy splendour
- To all those fine pirates that adviced me on PaysitesMustBeDestroyed Forum!
Read TOU here!
Please make many recolors and include the mesh, but not on pay/donation sites of any kind.
Vertices: 1947 Faces: 3028
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
This is a New mesh
All the items needed for you to use this download should be here on this page. You can check the "Related Pages" tab, if visible, to see if there are alternative colour schemes.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: