This makeup lets sims have eyelids without a crease
and flatter noses (softer shading)
. I made it for my Asian sims. (I also made subtle eyes
with softer shading and flatter noses for 5 skin tones here
* matches HystericalParoxysm's
lovely Idolatry of Flesh
skins (pale, light, and now tan too
, you can layer it with regular makeup
* all ages
and both genders
* available as blushes
(eyelids, noses separate) or full face makeup
(eyelids + noses)
Want more in the Idolatry of Flesh Collection? Links below...
* Age Transition Faces on HP's Idolatry of Flesh - light, tan, medium, dark, or get the AC version here 18+ only
* Age Transition Faces on HP's Idolatry of Flesh - tropical NEW SHADE, or get the AC version here 18+ only
* Age Transition Faces on HP's Idolatry of Flesh - pale, or get the AC version here 18+ only
* flatter nose blush for Idolatry of Flesh skins
UPDATE April 26, 2008
* added tan (in addition to light and pale)
* made the "flatter nose" makeup better
Please redownload (your old pale and light files will get overwritten by the ones with updated noses).
This lady had tan Idolatry of Flesh skin. Note how the makeup changes her eyelids and nose (there was no resculpting, just makeup). She can wear regular makeup on top of my special effects makeup.
Here is a sim with a light Idolatry of Flesh skin. You can see how the crease in the eyelid gets covered by the makeup. Note that you can wear regular makeup with this. (nose is old, see tan female for new nose)
This sim has pale Idolatry of Flesh skin. She has Maxis Asian eyes which try to hide the crease using the mesh, but I think this distorts skin textures. Again, note how the eyelid changes. (nose is old, see tan female for new nose)
This works for guys too. They can also wear regular makeup, but that is not pictured.
Thanks to HystericalParoxysm
for the skin images
. I used them as a starting point for the makeup. Also, thanks to HP again for the multi-wearability tutorial
. My models are sporting Phaenoh's Keen Eyes
You can modify and/or upload the makeup and/or textures (but not to paysites) if you give me credit and link back here. Please also credit HP for the original skin images.