Here is Dexter for the people who requested him in my last post.
Dexter is sweet but a bit hopeless. Actually this guy hasn't got a clue. If anybody is going to be chased be bees while hiking, it'll be him! Also falls over a lot
Custom Content by Me:
- Vividmiss-Callum91 fathat-Aikea Texture2
- Vividmiss - Soft Nose Freckles
- Vividmiss - Soft Cheek Freckles
- Vividmiss - Aikea Guinea Remix
Custom Content Included:
- F-IN brows lbrown by navetsea by Navetsea
- LaPink_Eyes013 by Iced Mango
- HystericalParoxysm - Demused Sims - MTS2 by HystericalParoxysm
- Silkkitie - [email protected] by Bruno
- monkey6758 Free lips set 01-1 by monkey6758
- by chakaru by chakaru
- MESH_aikea_guinea-AM_Body_Sweater_Sneakers_02-030208 by Aikea Guinea
Oval glasses mesh by Hystercal Paroxysm from here http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=267534
Fathat mesh by callum91 here http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=156740
His hair is from http://simsartistsunion.com/
The one you want is called MYOS Male Hair 27. Go to Downloads-->Genetics-->page 1
**Since SAU now allow their meshes to be shared, here is a temporary link until their site is back up and running. Many thanks to SAU! **
He is packed with the brown hat, but if you are after the Louis Vuitton hat recolour he is wearing in the first picture it's by Twinkleta here
Special thanks to HIM666 at Wickedsims2.com and Aikea Guinea at clubcrimsyn.com for allowing us to use and enjoy their creations, to all the other creators who allow their work to be shared, and to the people who requested him
If you would like the full set of HIM666's recolours for this hair mesh you can get them here http://www.wickedsims2.com/forums/i...hp?topic=2083.0
Credit for his clothes completely belongs to Aikea Guinea at clubcrimsyn.com , I just mixed them up to suit his personality in the game (ie: totally mis-matched)
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|Dexter.rar||2.48 MB||12,384||26th May 2008|
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|Reuplaoded, Mans FatHat by callum91|
|RealiSIM Oval Glasses by HystericalParoxysm|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Here is a list of some other recolours of the same meshes:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by vividmiss.
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
46 Comments / replies (Who?)