So yeah, I usually don't post stuff here because it's bothersome and messy, but this needed a wider audience since all the sheep are complaining about it and I don't want them all visiting me. You damn kids, stay off my lawn.
Download direct-linked below because I may update it frequently as additional issues are found. And you damn kids, stay off my lawn! I mean it! I'll use the hose on you, I mean it! Damn kids.
Mirror 1: alfixes.zip
Mirror 2: alfixes.zip
Apartment Life Fixes for TS2ALp0+
Made by: Flying Fish Systems (J. M. Pescado)
Congratulations to: Draklixa!
Special Thanks To:
Hobbsee the Scrawny Pencil Neck
Jelenedra, The New "Gay"
Fat, Hairy-Bellied Ness
Rohina the Ugly Butted
Fat Gwilly People
Place in your MYDOCU~1\EAGAME~1\THESIM~1\DOWNLO~1 directory.
1. Cellphones can now be answered without being eated.
2. Receiving NL-mail at an apartment now works, no longer renders mailbox
unusable and dooming your sim to eventual eviction.
3. Cooking skill is FUBAR'ed by moving into an apartment.
4. Inactive apartment residents no longer slowly drained of hobby enthusiasm.
5. Pianos no longer ADHD due to function arguments being garbage.
6. Teens able to work on restorable car again.
7. Apartment resident kids not in the active family no longer lose grades
every day and automatically fail school and get taken by the SS.
8. No longer required to greet Gypsy(impossible) or employees<->customers.
9. Should be able to retrieve date rewards dropped outside apartment now.
10. Love Potion no longer restocks as Nice Potion instead.
11. Chance cards at work/school no longer error if you walked.
12. NPC rentpayer hour moved to 1900 so vampire tenants don't suicide at noon.
13. Social Group townies no longer all generate as the same sex.
This hack is fully compatible with all FFS hacks. For TS2ALp0+.
May cause computer damage, incontinence, explosion of user's head, coma, death,
Do not open, crush, dispose of in fire, put in backwards, short-circuit, or mix
with non-awesome hacks - may explode, leak, or catch fire, resulting in injury