Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
|Hi, Unregistered! Still using Blue Game Style? Try out the new MTS theme, now in beta. Show me!|
Posted 16th Sep 2008 at 2:49 AM - Viewed 50179 times. Direct link to this thread
21 Comments / replies (Who?) , 37 times favourited , 784 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
lot size: 3x3
Furnished: Maxis furnished (partially furnished)
compatibility: house is tested with and without freetime ep
I think I'm not so clever with classic style (like this Mansion is), but it was a request from Joe213: dear Joe, I did the best I can but this is the result
You had to request round walls to Maxis to have better result
I don't like huge residential lots, I think they are not liveable, so this house is medium (3x3) and built in two blocks, for comfort playing.
Play with a back-view, as shown in this pic.
I built house thinking at back-views because in the front there are too much objects/impediments.
Mansion is Maxis furnished and some rooms are empty. I'm lost when I try to furnish rooms so large...too much spaceeee
(yes, I love microhouses)
Section of the two blocks.
- I left space for a driveway
- I didn't put alarms in the house
CUSTOM CONTENT NOT INCLUDED:
- Chimney Recolour by Kimsie download it (grey one) here
- Marvine's Spiral Stairs Recolour by Jonesi , Download it here (black one)
- Marvine's Animation for his Spiral Stairs, download here
- OFB windows with white glass by amycapdet, download it here
- if you don't see the recolour of Shrubby Shrubs by HystericalParoxysm : download here
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 128,740
Custom Content by Me:
- Luxor Wall
- Luxor Wall 2
- Noble Stones Wall
Custom Content Included:
- Asphalt Roof 2 by frillen @ mts2
- Pferde_3_Wall by miki0013@ all4sims.de
- Pferde_4_Wall by miki0013@ all4sims.de
- Edge Smoother Gray by Ailias @ mts2
- polished board floor by HolySimoly at www.HolySimoly.com
- Jumbo Shrubby Shrub by HystericalParoxysm @ mts2
- Small Shrubby Shrub by HystericalParoxysm @ mts2
- Spiral Stairs - Railing - Right turn by Marvine @ mts2
- mexican panel wall by komosims at http://www.komosims.net/
- poured wall by komosims at http://www.komosims.net/
- antiquity floor by parsimonious @ www.parsimonious.org
- Fickle Fern by buggybooz @ mts2
- Fusion Window (1/3 height,top) by Tolli at http://www.simgedoehns2.de
- Fusion Window (2/3 height, top) by Tolli at http://www.simgedoehns2.de
- black rec of window by Tolli at http://www.simgedoehns2.de
- Recolour of Numenor's Recolourable Wooden modular stairs by MissPiggi @ mts2
- other white Recolour of Numenor's Recolourable Wooden modular stairs by MissPiggi @ mts2
- Fusion Window (2/3 height, top) by Tolli at simgedoehns
- terrazzo floor by frillen @ sims2you
- Cement floor grey by Sandy of Around the Sims 2
- cement floor white by Sandy of Around the Sims 2
- Modular Stairs by Numenor @ mts2
- greenfloor01 by Tolli at http://www.simgedoehns2.de
- greenwall04 by Tolli at http://www.simgedoehns2.de
- siding light grey wall by sim-placement @ http://ts2.sim-placement.com
- Bavaria Wall by made by Nofrena ;-)Wood for Sims
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?