Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 18th Sep 2008 at 06:40 PM - Updated 25th Sep 2008 at 04:40 AM by Black0rchid - Viewed 11563 times. Direct link to this thread
9 Comments / replies (Who?) , 10 times favourited , 183 times thanked
lot size: 2x2
ThinkModern (totally furnished): §34,883
ThinkModern_unfurn (unfurnished): §16,604
compatibility: house is tested with and without freetime ep
I love microhouse.
This home is little outside and big inside (it's a kind of magic)
ThinkModern come as unfurnished and fully furnished.
-kitchen (no fridge, no alarms)
-living room with tv, bookcase, sofa, telephone
-space for study
-bathroom with wc, sink, mirror, shower
OUTDOOR: garden and driveway
SECTION of furnished version:
Unfurnished version has NOT buy CC. Only walls, floors, windows and marvine's spiral stairs.
For those who want two bathrooms in their house, follow this this suggestion
CUSTOM CONTENT NOT INCLUDED
- Invisible Driveway & Extensions by roddyaleixo download here
- black recolour of Sherry Walton sectional sofa, download here
- For the animation of Marvine's spiral stairs, download the package "Marvine-SpiralStairs-ANIMS" here
Lot Size: 2x2
Lot Price: 16,604
Custom Content by Me:
White stones/stucco walls and floors
- Noble stones floor
- Noble stones wall 01
- Noble stones wall 04
- Noble stones wall 06
- Noble stones wall 07
Custom Content Included:
- Edge Smoother Black by Ailias @ MTS2
- light wood floor (6°set from the top of page)by Tribeccasims @ http://www.tribeccasims2.com/
- Real carpet in beige by McAlli @ mts2
- Simple Spiral Stairs - Right turn by Marvine (thanks a lot!) @ mts2
- Fusion Door (glass) by Tolli @ SimGedoehns
- Fusion Window (2/3 height, bottom) by Tolli @ SimGedoehns
- Fusion Window large (2/3 height, bottom) by Tolli @ SimGedoehns
- black rec of door by Tolli @ SimGedoehns
- black rec of window by Tolli @ SimGedoehns
- black rec of window large by Tolli @ SimGedoehns
- Red wood panel (used in exteriors) by Kate@ www.parsimonious.org
- light wood wall by by Ewelina @ mts2
- 4ESF Bedroom8 Fence(the freebie at the end of the page) by http://www.4eversimfantasy.net/
- floor_ATS_cement_Lagorette_black by By Sandy @ Around the Sims 2
- red wood floor by Kate @ www.parsimonious.org
- poured_Lagorette_black wall by By Sandy @ Around the Sims
- Recolour zebra of Camadoble (bed - "recolour Cebra") by nazariopilar @ http://nazariopilar.blogspot.com
- Asialiving coffeetable by Jope at SimplyStyling.de
- Asialiving coffeetable recolour in black by Jope at SimplyStyling.de
- Bath Counter by Jope at SimplyStyling.de
- Bath sink by Jope at SimplyStyling.de
- Black recolour of bath sink by Jope at SimplyStyling.de
- sideboard (table) by Jope at SimplyStyling.de
- Kitchen counter by by Steffor for Avalon
- Kitchen counter 2 by by Steffor for Avalon
- Stove by by Steffor for Avalon
- Takeo Kitchen Hood black recolour by Made by Moune999 @ mounes-neighbourhood
- Takeo Kitchen Hood by Made by Moune999 @ mounes-neighbourhood
- camadoble people (bed) by nazariopilar @ mts2
- Gardenbowl2 by Suza @ simplystyling.de
- Loft Sliding Door (the divider used in wood in the bedroom, in black in the kitchen) by Sherry by Sherry @ simscave
- Loft Sliding Door rec black by Sherry @ simscave
- Walton Loveseat Left by Sherry @ simscave
- bookcase by Jope @ simplystyling
- Wall tattoo by Jope @ simplystyling
- Wall tattoo recolour (tattoo sticked to the window) by Jope @ simplystyling
- Wall tattoo second recolour (sticked to wall under tv) by Bienchen83 @ http://www.piggis-sims.net/Bienchen83/index.html
- recolour of chair by steffor by by Steffor for Avalon
- chair (in the kitchen) by by Steffor for Avalon
- White blind by by Steffor for Avalon
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?