Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 7th Oct 2008 at 03:21 PM - Updated 7th Oct 2008 at 07:54 PM by Simgaroop : Clarification about the mods I used to make the posters. - Viewed 52985 times. Direct link to this thread
45 Comments / replies (Who?) , 31 times favourited , 476 times thanked
Tags: #digimon, #simpsons, #avatar, #rugrats, #fairly odd parents, #cartoons, #posters, #maxis match, #simlish, #powerpuff girls, #hey arnold
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS2 - check the sidebar.
This is a new mesh recolour, and means that you will need to download the particular mesh itself in order for this to show up in your game. See the Meshes Needed section or read the text for more information.
All right! This is my second set of "Simlish" posters to decorate your nurseries, playrooms and bedrooms. Now your sim kids' walls won't look empty anymore!
This time I made nine posters featuring some popular cartoons from the last twenty years.
Do you recognize all of them?
Details and required EP for each poster below:
1. Characters by Craig McCracken.
2. Characters by Matt Groening.
1. Characters by Craig Bartlett.
2. Characters by Arlene Klasky, Gabor Csupo and Paul Germain.
3. Characters by Akiyoshi Hongo / TOEI.
4. Characters by Bill Watterson.
5. Characters by Michael Dante Di Martino and Brian Konietzko.
6 and 7. Characters by Butch Hartman.
- Place the files inside your Downloads Folder.
- The files are clearly marked for easy removal and for those who don't have Free Time.
You are free to do anything you want with them (pictures, stories, include them in FREE lots). There's only one exception, though: Please don't upload them as yours at another site or use them to create Paysite content or lots, all right?
Enjoy these posters!
Custom Content Used in the Posters:
Hair: Maxis (converted by Melodie 9, CloudlessNights and Fanseelamb), Nouk, SimArtistsUnion, XM-Sims, PeggySims (Free Mesh), Genesims, Simenroute (DLM Forums), Rose (Free Mesh), Oepu (Maxis Dreams), Seomi and pepperdawg (MTS2).
Clothes: Maxis (recolors by me), simskaefer (MTS2), fakepeeps7 (MTS2), CatOfEvilGenius (MTS2), Migamoo (MTS2), Animera (MTS2), Mijutaro (recolor by Fantastrid, MTS2), Distant Eyes (MTS2), Takibuna (MTS2), Helaene and Emma (at Illusions of Grandeur).
Genetics: Eyes by Icnitos (MTS2) and Phobia (LJ/GOS), regular skins by Maxis, Tiger skin (tail and ears) by Genesims and Avatar skin by Nova L.
Makeup, freckles and eyebrows: Helaene, Nouk, Pooklet (Garden of Shadows), Rensim, Anva (MTS2).
Accesories: Sims2playerette (MTS2), Callum91 (MTS2), All About Style, Generalzoi (MTS2), SaphireSims, RoseSims, Simfashion.de and PronupSims (Edited by me).
Objects: Crocobaura (MTS2), bienchen83 (MTS2), Blake Boy.
Characters: Prince Zuko by Nova L and Momo by Kenji336 (both at MTS2)
Required Mods to pose the sims and take the pictures for the posters:
- OMSPs (JohnBrehaut1 @ MTS2)
- Invisible magicsplay recolor (by pfish @ MTS2)
- SarahMK's hack to allow neighborhood deco in lots (MATY)
- Lot Debugger from MATY
- Insiminator 2.9
- Jaydee's Animation boxes
- GunMods Camera Mod (MTS2)
- Decorgals' Model Box (MTS2)
- Squinge's HulaMod (Insim).
- Simlish Fonts by SIMale (MTS2).
- to extract the sims and make the recolors.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
This is a Maxis Recolour
This custom content if it is not clothing, may require a seperate download to work properly. This is available here:
Colour Enable Package (CEP) by Numenor
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
Need more information?
#digimon, #simpsons, #avatar, #rugrats, #fairly odd parents, #cartoons, #posters, #maxis match, #simlish, #powerpuff girls, #hey arnold
Users who thanked this download also thanked: