Manor House Collection: Kitchen Appliances Pack [Upd Mar. 18]
I've re-uploaded the files that died following the server crash, so you shouldn't get any more 404 warnings. Please let me know if any of the files are still missing.
The Kitchen Appliances Pack has come early! I originally intended to release this AFTER part II of the MH Kitchen, but everyone has been giving me an earful about updated appliances, so I decided to release this before part II.
EP Compatible Appliances:
This set contains a Seasons version of the refrigerator and Free Time versions of the refrigerator, dishwasher and trash compactor.
USERS WHO HAVE SEASONS, BUT NOT FREE TIME, DOWNLOAD MH_fridge_SEASONS.zip
USERS WHO HAVE FREE TIME, BUT NOT SEASONS, DOWNLOAD MH_appliances_FREETIME.zip
USERS WHO HAVE FREE TIME AND SEASONS, DOWNLOAD MH_appliances_FREETIME.zip
USERS WHO HAVE NEITHER FREE TIME NOR SEASONS, PLEASE STICK TO THE BASE-GAME COMPLIANT APPLIANCES IN MH KITCHEN PT I THREAD.
Each updated appliance has the name of the relevant EP appended to it (ex: cmmanorkitchenfridge_SEASONS.package), so you MUST go into your downloads folder and remove the original appliance package files.
THE NEW APPLIANCE FILES WILL NOT OVERWRITE THE ORIGINAL ONES. YOU MUST MANUALLY REMOVE THE ORIGINAL FILES FROM YOUR DOWNLOADS FOLDER.
The updated appliances share the same GUID as the original ones, and you really, really don't want both versions in your game.
Appliances Recolor Sets:
Along with the updated appliances, the set also contains 11 different recolor sets for the stove, stove hood, dishwasher and trash compactor.
Each color set contains two recolors for the stove hood: one with silver trim, and one with gold trim. This way you can effectively match the different metal trim choices built into the stove.
These sets not meant for mixing and matching, but to create coordinated appliance color suites. In other words, don't let me catch you with a Pumpkin stove and a Cobalt dishwasher
Click here for large detailed images of the appliance recolors
If you have any issues with the EP compatible appliances, PLEASE let me know as soon as you can so the problem can be solved quickly.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|MH_appliances_FREETIME.zip | Description: Contains FT versions of the MH Kitchen refrigerator, dishwasher and trash compactor. For users with the Free Time EP + any other EPs||428.4 KB||40,971||20th Jan 2009|
|MH_fridge_SEASONS.zip||253.6 KB||17,864||18th Mar 2009|
|MH_appliances_antique-white.zip||361.6 KB||14,924||18th Mar 2009|
|MH_appliances_brick.zip||352.1 KB||11,634||18th Mar 2009|
|MH_appliances_chocolate.zip||351.6 KB||11,202||18th Mar 2009|
|MH_appliances_cobalt.zip||359.9 KB||10,583||18th Mar 2009|
|MH_appliances_eggplant.zip||356.7 KB||10,059||18th Mar 2009|
|MH_appliances_hunter-green.zip||356.3 KB||10,053||18th Mar 2009|
|MH_appliances_pumpkin.zip||365.6 KB||9,467||18th Mar 2009|
|MH_appliances_sage.zip||362.3 KB||9,701||18th Mar 2009|
|MH_appliances_stainless-steel.zip||456.2 KB||11,229||18th Mar 2009|
|MH_appliances_vermillion.zip||374.2 KB||9,633||18th Mar 2009|
|MH_appliances_white.zip||362.7 KB||11,485||18th Mar 2009|
|MH_appliances_ALL.zip||3.96 MB||46,097||18th Mar 2009|
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|Manor House Collection: Gourmet Kitchen Pt. I by phoenix_phaerie|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Windows Vista/7/8: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
- Windows XP: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files(x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Origin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Mac: APPLICATIONS FOLDER -> THE SIMS 2 -> TSDATA -> RES -> CATALOG
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Here is a list of some other recolours of the same meshes:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by phoenix_phaerie.
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
69 Comments / replies (Who?)