Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 28th Feb 2009 at 05:01 PM - Updated 16th Mar 2009 at 07:14 AM by Netjera : **UPDATED: MARCH 8, 2009**** - Viewed 8191 times. Direct link to this thread
6 Comments / replies (Who?) , 3 times favourited , 60 times thanked
"Unclaimed Boxes", a painting collection by Sim artist Rie Hammond, is revisited in this home décor collection. When asked about her series, Ms. Hammond was reported to have said, "Nu grumlash aba nu!", meaning "It was a happy accident!"
This is the first part of a series which will contain wallpapers and decorative accents, with coordinated flooring. This collection contains 3 untrimmed wallpapers, and 39 trimmed wallpapers.
This set contains:
- 3 Untrimmed Base Wallpapers, one of each style: Practical, Theatrical and Whimsical.
- 15 Wallpapers in the Practical style: 5 with chair rail, 5 with slender trim, 5 with wide borders.
- 12 Wallpapers in the Theatrical style: 4 with chair rail, 4 with slender trim, 4 with wide borders.
- 12 Wallpapers in the Whimsical style: 4 with chair rail, 4 with slender trim, 4 with wide borders.
YOU DO NOT NEED ALL OF THE FILES. The uploads are organized into logical categories for your convenience. 1 file contains the entire collection of 42 wallpapers. The remainder of the files are organized as marked - either by detail type, or paper style - enabling you to pick and choose your favorites. Only download the ones you want.
UPDATE: Please note: If you downloaded the "BasePapers_NoTrims.zip" file before March 8th, it was missing the "Whimsical" base paper. The file has been replaced, please redownload it. Sorry for the trouble!
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: