Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 4th Apr 2009 at 12:18 PM - Updated 28th Sep 2011 at 3:01 PM by julsfels : Update 11-08-04 - Viewed 120089 times. Direct link to this thread
79 Comments / replies (Who?) , 120 times favourited , 1545 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
- Added Gwenke's Rotated Shiftable OMSPs
- Added Fairy Forest Pose OMSP
- Sims will no longer use the controller autonomously
- Bugfix: with some EPs installed, the objects on the OMSPs became invisible, too. This is fixed now.
Unfortunately this meant to return to the old technique, and so the changes are no longer preserved when you save the lot and re-enter it.
So you have to switch your OMSPs at least one time manually from visible to invisible via catalogue or design tool. After saving and re-entering a lot, the OMSPs always will flip back to your last manually chosen recolor, no matter if you have changed it with the controller.
- Added three OMSP Sets from SilentLucidity
- Added MATY Repository version of Ariffrazalins, JohnBrehaut1s and LordDarcys OMSPs by AmberDiceless
- Added german language
With this pinboard you can turn the visibility of OMSPs on your lot to visible or invisible.
The followig OMSPs are supported:
Fairy Forest Pose OMSP
MATY Repository version of ariffrazalins, JohnBrehaut1s and LordDarcys OMSPs by AmberDiceless
To use it, just click on the pinboard and choose an option from the pie menu.
I tested it on four different computers (one of them was prehistorical ) with different installations and the AnyGameStarter, and everything worked fine.
If you have any problems, please let me know!
If you need some more OMSPs, feel free to contact me.
This is the pinboard of the mesh file, and there are five more recolors for different rooms (look at the attached pictures).
The attached Rar-file contains the meshpackage and all recolors.
Attention: If you just want to have the pinboard and you donīt need the OMSP functions, you can get a simple decorative object here.
Vertex Count: 140
Polygon Count: 134
Package-size: 1275 KB (because of the tons of new BHAVs)
Recolor-size: 176 KB
You can find it under decorative/wall hangings
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: