Unlocked Soldiers' Fatigues
If you want the other military uniforms too, get the "Buyable Work and NPC Clothes.zip" file from here. These fatigues just weren't included in it for some reason.
This mod will work in your Downloads folder, but putting it there might enable the delete button in Body Shop and CAS. Do NOT delete Maxis content from Body Shop or CAS. Doing so will corrupt your game files. To hide the stuff again, just delete my package file from your Downloads folder. To be extra safe, you can make a subfolder in the following location and put the file there instead of in your Downloads folder. This way the delete button will be disabled.
C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 YOUR LATEST EP\TSData\Res\Catalog\Skins
(or the corresponding folder on your system if your game is not in C:\Program Files)
If you like these, thank heaven_sent_8_18. I had already made 'em for personal use, so figured I might as well share when she requested them.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|Unlocked Soldiers.rar||620 Bytes||9,458||3rd Jun 2009|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Windows Vista/7/8: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
- Windows XP: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files(x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Origin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Mac: APPLICATIONS FOLDER -> THE SIMS 2 -> TSDATA -> RES -> CATALOG
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
8 Comments / replies (Who?)
Age: Young Adult Adult Elder
Gender: Male Female
Clothing Type: Everyday Athletic
Clothing Style: No Style Modern
Other Type: Not Applicable
Maxis Flags: Not Applicable Recategorised
Outfit Type: Full Outfit