All Adult Maternity For Teens
Notes- The reason I canot just change all teen fashions to maternity is for some reason when the teen gets fat they still have the no body thing where when I simply enable adult fashion that was already maternity to teen it works like normal so the teen gets fat and then automatically changes to the adult maternity clothing. So I have simply enabled all adult maternity fashion to suit teens
DressEmpireSun_Lace Now For Teens (formal,career)
DressEmpireSun_Sleep Now For Teens (sleepwear)
Swimsuit_plunge Now For Teens (swimwear)
SwimsuitOnePiece Now For Teens (swimwear)
PantsDrawstringLong Now For Teens (everyday,sleepwear,athletic,career)
PantsRelaxed_jeans Now For Teens (everyday,career)
JacketUpCollar_sport Now For Teens (everyday,athletic)
ShirtTeeLayered_crew Now For Teens (everyday,athletic,career)
I've also edited the DressEmpireSun_Lace so now it only is formal and career because if you leave it out you can wear pants and a top which look better but there was only 1 adult formal maternity and for some reason it does not work so if I left DressEmpireSun_Lace you would end up with that for everyday,formal and sleep wear which is a bit boring so I just took it off as everyday. Now if you have any of earlier vesions of the maternity that we made you must remove them other wise DressEmpireSun_Lace will be for all catorgories there is no way to plan your outfit once pregnant so its best to just remove them. Also just a note your teens will loose the body when they get in the shower I'm not sure how to fix this but as soon as they get dressed it will be fixed. Another note as you may notice some categories have more then one outfit using the pic below choose which you would prefer and only put that package in for example I want the swimsuit plunge version so I only put that in not the one piece package
After Me and My Husband (Balloon_Head) changed 1 thing for someone over at custom sims forum I have noticed a lot of people saying they cannot find the maternity for teens clothing so I thought I would do it properly and upload them all here so its easier for people to find
as I said its not perfect but it is a fix so I hope this helps
delphy and mts2 for the cas uni tool to enable us to do this
Just a note any teen that was pregnant before you installed our maternity wear will Not automatically change into the clothes so I'm sorry if you had a teen pregnant before you installed the maternity wear you will still have the floating head issue no way to fix this yet
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|Adult Maternity For Teens All.zip||13.5 KB||76,661||1st Jul 2009|
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
68 Comments / replies (Who?)
Clothing Type: Everyday Formal Underwear Sleepwear Swimwear Athletic
Clothing Style: No Style
Other Type: Maternity
Maxis Flags: Not Applicable
Outfit Type: Top Bottom Full Outfit