No More Floaty Head Syndrome! MALE Maternity Enabled clothes - Adult/YA and Teen
I did these for myself, so I figured I would share them so that you can be lazy and not have to do it yourself. I used Delphy's CAS Texture Unitool to enable the 'maternity' option on these clothes. I have tested it in game for several days with no problems at all.
I labeled them all fairly clearly, so feel free to pick and choose which ones you want or keep them all. I initially only had the PJ's for teens and Adults enabled in game, which worked out great. It made it obvious when they were pregnant because they would just switch to that outfit. The problem was I didn't make it enabled for All categories; so when my insane sim decided he wanted to wear formal clothes while playing with the sprinkler ( ) I got the floaty head syndrome.
I personally do not like making something available to all categories, so I instead just made sure I had clothing for each category enabled so that I didn't have to worry about that. But if you want to have the 1 outfit thing going for you, feel free to change it with Delphy's tool.
Bad case of insomnia so forgive me for my horrid run-on sentances I think my insane sims are rubbing off on me.
They seem to randomly choose which outfits for each category will be their maternity clothes if you have more than 1 type for each category. Every one of my sims always chose different outfits from the others, but that is because i have everything with maternity enabled; not a select few.
** Also Sorry for the horrible quality of the pictures, I forgot to put everything back on high settings, which prompts me to restart the game, which I am too exhausted to do.
Here's the list of whats in the files:
Get Delphy's TS3 Install Helper Monkey if you don't already have it
and just right click the files, or double click them; whichever you prefer.
**Also make sure you delete your cache files located in your ..My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\
**If you already have existing floaty head sims, just click your sim and select 'choose outfit' then select whichever outfit you would like from there.
Hope these will be of some use to others
Delphy for her awesome tools
Balloon_Head for making the female clothes
Lostaccount/Darkpool for her woohoo mod which finally let my gay sims procreate!
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|AM_Maternity_Enabled.zip||25.3 KB||22,504||9th Jul 2009|
|TM_Maternity_enabled.zip||19.0 KB||15,800||9th Jul 2009|
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
66 Comments / replies (Who?)
Age: Teen Young Adult Adult
Clothing Type: Everyday Formal Underwear Sleepwear Swimwear Athletic Outerwear
Clothing Style: No Style
Other Type: Maternity
Maxis Flags: Not Applicable
Outfit Type: Top Bottom Full Outfit