Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 4th Jul 2009 at 10:22 PM - Updated 21st Jul 2009 at 08:58 PM by SimsShine - Viewed 14843 times. Direct link to this thread
10 Comments / replies (Who?) , 11 times favourited , 191 times thanked
Wooooh, this is my first Sims 3 upload on MTS! I actually didn't plan to make any cc for the sims 3, but I couldn't resist making a beautiful lot.
It's a big old lot completely furnished in Victorian style. It has lots of rooms and is pretty from the in- and outside.
At floor 1 you can find:
1. Diningroom (big table, 8 chairs)
2. Livingroom (sofa and seats)
3. Livingroom (chess, bookcase)
4. Kitchen (everything for a nice meal, machines not included)
5. Hall 1
6. Bathroom (golden toilet, bath and mirror)
7. Storage (old junk)
8. Office (desk, mirror, fireplace, telephone)
9. Office (sofa and seats)
10. Ornament of the Living (people said the saw a ghost nearby...)
At floor 2 you can find:
12. Master bedroom (2 pers. bed, mirror, wardrobe, desk, sofa)
12. Hall 2
14. Livingroom 2 (special decorated room, with two seats)
15. Babyroom (bed, toys, potty)
16. Bedroom (bed, wardrobe, bookcase)
Price: 131,309 simleons (furnished) 71,333 (un-furnished)
Size: 4 x 4
I hope you enjoy!
Lot Size: 4x4
Lot Price: 131,309
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
See: Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full guide!
Users who thanked this download also thanked: