After creating the Superman clothing, I was asked to create Supergirl, so here she is.
Kal El's cousin from Krypton can now be created in The Sims 3.
This clothing comes in two different flavors, as when I was researching the Supergirl outfit, 2 different ones kept coming up, so I made both. The first covers her entire top, and has a red skirt, the second reveals some midriff, and has a blue skirt.
This clothing is available for Young Adult, and Adult females.
Like with Superman, this clothing is available in all categories, as saving the world does not stop, even for formal occasions. The Boots are not available in swimwear, for obvious reasons.
UPDATE: modified the shinieness of the outfit to make the logo most shiny, and the outfit less shiny, also added the JLU version. For the JLU version screenshot, I used the default female gloves recolored to white, and recolored the second skirt to have a blue belt within the game, all items are completely recolerable, except the Super Logo itself.
UPDATE: Added the cape, also fixed the textures to allow re-coloring of the Super Logo.
Thanks to Delphy for the CAS Texture Unitool!!!
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|SuperGirl.zip||2.81 MB||10,738||2nd May 2011|
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
36 Comments / replies (Who?)
Clothing Type: Everyday Formal Sleepwear Swimwear Athletic
Clothing Style: Sci-Fi Fantasy
Other Type: Not Applicable
Maxis Flags: Default Replacement
Outfit Type: Full Outfit