SEXY Undies For Males
Here are 2 sexy peek-a-boo male briefs that I retextured from base game.
These are perfect for male sims who are not afraid to show some skin. XD
I made 2 versions, you can see them in screenshots.
They are recolorable, 2 alpha channels.
Available in Everyday, Sleepwear, Athletic and Swimwear category.
These are Non Default.
For Young Adult and Adult
Definitely not for Elder.
(sorry Pop, they just don't look good on you )
Also they have their own thumbnails so you'll find them very easy.
Here's some example of these undies.
I recolored them with patterns I got from this site. They're awesome!
Enjoy and Happy Simming, Everyone!
+ + + + +
Model by Me
Jiro Kane, from here
Custom Content by Me:
Custom Content I used:
Face by 234jiao, from here
Body TummyZa, from here (the first one)
Chinstrap by Robokitty, from here
Brow by Nandonalt, from here
Hair by Aikea, from here
plum, from here
ashleydoom, from here and here
gangreless, from here
innocentsheep, from here
Revenessa, from here
Delphy, for Tool
All creators above for creating cool CC! Thankies!
Jiro Kane, my model (I heart you)
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|Male Undies 1.rar | Description: Male Undies 1||78.4 KB||6,896||4th Sep 2009|
|Male Undies 2.rar | Description: Male Undies 2||82.9 KB||4,786||4th Sep 2009|
|Both Male Undies.rar | Description: Both Male Undies||161.3 KB||19,084||4th Sep 2009|
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
24 Comments / replies (Who?)
Age: Young Adult Adult
Clothing Type: Everyday Underwear Sleepwear Swimwear Athletic
Clothing Style: Modern Alternative
Other Type: Not Applicable
Maxis Flags: Not Applicable
Outfit Type: Bottom