MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Acorn Bend, Predecorated Neighborhood
Posted 16th Sep 2009 at 1:57 AM
- Updated 16th May 2012 at 4:34 AM by QBUILDERZ : Fixed file name issues -- Holy shit, the title has been misspelled for over two years! How did nobody notice!?
Picked Upload! This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Welcome to Acorn Bend! Updated: September 15th 09 - Fixed issue with the decorated version, for the 20 of you who downloaded, DL again
Check out our pamphlet!
Acorn Bend is a new town located between majestic mountains. Since the roads are often long, winding, and precariously perched among the jagged mountain sides, they are the path less traveled. Here in Acorn Bend, main means of access are via canal. This clean and clear canal is home to some of the best fishing and recreational activities, such as boating and human to marine life interactions. With the ocean only a short ride away, Acorn Bend is truly a wonderful region to start zoning and building on!
There is plenty of room for houses of all shapes and sizes. There is a low coast if you would like to try experimenting with beach lots or the water flowing technique. This are is a true modern day marvel. Stare in awe, for this once used to be a mountain! Technology...well...blew it up! Massive retaining walls were erected to hold back the sliding land, and a canal was dredged out for a way to access the other towns far out of reach.
- Decorated version requires NL or higher
- For decorated version to show up, download BOTH files
- Terrain is base game compatible
- Download both of the files in this post
- Place the files from the "Acornbend Terrain" file into "My Documents>EA Games>The Sims 2> SC4 Terrains"
- Place the "N174" file into "My Documents>EA Games>The Sims 2>Neighborhoods". Make sure that there isn't already a file with the same name! If there is it ill get overwritten. Make sure you change the numbers to be unique.
-Download the "Acornbend Terrain" file from this post
-Place all contents into "My Documents>EA Games>The Sims 2> SC4 Terrains
Video Brochure, because watching is better than reading
I made a video for it, I like it so much. So, be sure to swing in and check it out if you have a chance. Be warned though, it is one of my most FAVORITE video game music pieces ever, it may cause you to have nostalgic moments and wanna play "Super Mario 64"
Additional Credits: Criquette - The TOTALLY kick butt Train, Bridge, and Embankment sets! They are awesome and this upload would be terrible without them! Phaenoh - For pushing my buttons and making me wanna make a hood Fanseelamb and Loaf - Awesome encouragement in #create Zaxis - Because his decorated hoods are SUCH an inspiration to me, thanks!
Staff - For the achievements, because I want to get them all!