Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 29th Sep 2009 at 10:04 PM - Updated 29th Sep 2009 at 01:41 PM by sarah*rose - Viewed 17396 times. Direct link to this thread
11 Comments / replies (Who?) , 17 times favourited , 466 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
I really like pavers with things like gravel/pebbles or grass in between them, so I decided to make some. I used the original Maxis Sandstone Fantasy flooring, as well as my lighter recolor of that flooring here. I thought sandstone suited this application best, but if you like another Maxis flooring and think it would look good too, let me know and I might consider having a go at it.
This set contains:
- Tinier version of Maxis’ Tiny Pebbles floor (gravel) – found in misc, cost 4 simoleons
- 4 varieties (2 sizes, 2 colours) of sandstone pavers with gravel – found in the stone category, cost 5 simoleons
- Grass – found in misc, cost 6 simoleons
- 4 varieties (2 sizes, 2 colours) of sandstone pavers with grass – found in the stone category, cost 5 simoleons.
I made the grass to match the grass Maxis made to border garden beds in Seasons. It always kind of annoyed me that there was no plain grass to put around it. Note: The original border pieces had no footstep “sound” to them but this grass has the “carpet” sound – simply because HomeCrafter wouldn’t let me leave the sound field empty. *Please note that this is a flooring, not a terrain paint.* Anyway, it will look funny covering an entire lot so it would be best in a fenced-in area. Hopefully it will be of some use.
Hope you enjoy them!
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: