DEFAULT - Women's Swimwear, Undies, Nude Top & Bottom
These are default replacement meshes for female adults and young adults.
They replace swimwear, underwear, and nude top / bottom.
(teen defaults in different thread)
They have the following changes (see thumbnails)
- no wasp waist, especially on curvy morphs
- no buttcracks / wedgies
- Barbie shaped bikini area
- no leg/shoulder creases on swim/undie meshes
- shapelier breasts (no underboob crease on top, less saggy curvy morphs)
- pregnancy morphs (added to two swimsuits, top/btm match HP and my separates)
curvy morph shown here
blonde model is regular size, redhaired model is curvy
To let pregnant sims wear any clothing, I use Squinge's mod.
same as Maxis
afTopNaked / afBottomNaked (these two meshes are used for clothing and for showering naked, so your showering sims won't have buttcracks or underboob creases while naked, but if you play with blur on, like me, that won't be an issue)
beige skirt: mix and match businesswear by goderguy
blue bikini bottom: by Rise sims
blue tanktop: by lolie2
short red hair: by dustfinger
skin: Idolatry of Flesh by HP (faces changed by me)
eyes: Keen Eyes by Phaenoh
eyebrows: dragonmandy's brows made into defaults by me
Thanks to HystericalParoxysm, whose default undies mesh I used as a starting point. Thanks to the makers of SimPE, MilkShape, plugins (wes_h and demon), LithUnwrap, and GIMP, for great tools.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|DEFAULTREPLACE af swim undies nude.zip||538.7 KB||9,011||4th Oct 2009|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Windows Vista/7/8: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
- Windows XP: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files(x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Origin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Mac: APPLICATIONS FOLDER -> THE SIMS 2 -> TSDATA -> RES -> CATALOG
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
21 Comments / replies (Who?)
Age: Young Adult Adult
Clothing Type: Everyday Underwear Swimwear
Clothing Style: No Style Modern
Other Type: Not Applicable Maternity
Maxis Flags: Default Replacement
Outfit Type: Top Bottom Full Outfit
teen default meshes: swim, undies, nude btm and top
elder default meshes: swim, undies, nude btm and top
default replacement of Seasons bikini + teen and elder
2 piece sporty swimsuit on my default mesh
striped swimsuits on my default mesh