This tool is for all of you who download lots of walls and floors, but don't want to click on every file individually.
How does it work?
First, you'll need the Visual Basic 6 runtimes if you don't already have them. They can be gotten from http://www.modthesims2.com/files/
Next, extract the program to your desktop and run it.
You need to browse to the directory where you put all your sims2pack files and select a sims2pack file
Next, click on the small button with 3 dots on it (...) to select your Sims 2 downloads folder. Select a file already in downloads. This will check the box.
If you want to delete the sims2pack files to save space, select the option as appropriate.
- Fixed issue with xml not being overwritten each time
- Fixed issue with some package files getting extracted with CDATA names around them
- Removed textbox and made gui more compact
- Improved extraction speed by 23 times
- Added option to copy files directly to downloads
- All options now saved in registry
- Initial release