Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 7th Jan 2010 at 01:34 AM - Viewed 14858 times. Direct link to this thread
10 Comments / replies (Who?) , 27 times favourited , 329 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
A crumbly old corner shop converted into a small family home. It's mostly furnished apart from one room which I've left empty in case you want to use it for a home business...or not.
Lot Size: 2x2
Lot Price: 59k
Custom Content Included:
- Metal Roof by V1ND1CARE
- "Artisan's Quarter" Double Window by by Kate @ www.parsimonious.org
- "Eponymous Garden" Flax by Kate
- "Eponymous Garden" Flax Recolour by Kate
- Maidenhair Fern by mickyss
- Jack in the Pulpit by macarossi
- Zamia by Macarossi
- Patina Wall 01A by pixelhate
- Patina Wall 01B by pixelhate
- Warehouse 03 Wall by pixelhate
- Warehouse 12 Wall by pixelhate
- Warehouse 13 Wall by pixelhate
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?