Welcome to the new tool. Clean Up Sims3packs Today! Also, raise dead. aka CUSTARD.
Also known as:
Clean Up Sims3packs - Totally Amazing Rubbish Detection (CUSTARD)
Clean Up Sims3packs Today And Revere Delphy (CUSTARD)
Clean up simspacks - totally automated rubbish detection (moar CUSTARD)
Clean up Sims3Packs today! Or die young.(CUSTODY)
Clean Up Sims3Packs Today! Advanced Research Division (Mmm birds eye...)
Clean Up Sims3Packs Today! Only MTS (CUSTOM)
aka CUSTARD: TO FIX UR PUDDINGS
(Thanks to Leesester, Davey and CN)
This tool is basically the "Clean" part of the old Sims2Pack Clean Installer
that some of you may remember from TS2 days. It features the same functionality as the TS3 Dashboard, but works solely on Sims3Packs.
You can use it to basically "clean" your Sims3Packs, and also see if they have any corrupted packages inside.
This tool is in ALPHA stage. This means that it might have bugs. This is NOT intended to be on general distribution and ONLY people who are willing to test the tool should be using it.
Extract, open the tool. Open a Sims3Pack.
Uncheck stuff you don't want in the resulting file.
Save or Save As.
Note: You currently cannot
right click a Sims3Pack and use Open With.
THIS TOOL DOES NOT INSTALL SIMS3PACKS INTO THE GAME.
.NET Framework 2.0
- Fixed bug where selecting ANY package file to be disabled corrupted the XML of the saved Sims3Pack, thus making the entire Sims3Pack unusable.
Fixed some bugs, but it's been so long that I can't remember which ones.
Probably something to do with clearing the list up properly or something....
Fixed the following bugs:
1) Didn't actually remove anything from the Sims3Pack, just removed it from the XML.
2) Had errors in the DimX, DimZ and sizes. (Reporting negative log sizes)
3) Had errors in the other metatags.
4) Was missing PackageId and Date.
5) Didn't correctly remove Lot thumbnails
6) Was missing lotName
7) Was missing EPFlags
1) Object description appears in Description column
2) Button to uncheck all thumbnails
I'm mostly interested in using this to load as many Sims3Packs as possible, of all types and sizes, and seeing what the resulting file looks like in terms of 1) Does it work
2) What the filesize is and 3) If anything is missing.
Please use the Debug menu to dump the Raw and Generated XML and then zip
up and upload the resulting file, to help me out.