Get Barbarossa and Black Beard in those ^ outfits right here! Check the Download tab for 'new outfit' files!
Pirate outfits by jenfold and ascarion on MTS2. They look really good don't they? :D
Barbarossa and Black Beard, the pirates!
So they fought, over the ownership of a lot. It was all just schemes and games. They fought for honor, and for the pleasure of fighting, for they were no landlubbers, and didn't care for no lot. Not yet. For their old days maybe, if they get there. Maybe one of them will.
You are the one who gets to decide who's the Dead, and who's the Killer. For with Corsair Pirates, there is no such thing as surrendering. They fight to Death.
So. Who's your winner? Who's going to be your Terror of the Seven Seas and Lands? You get to pick one. No cheating! Pick just one! Make your choice, Landlubber!!
Now... Why download one of these sims? They are not sexy?
Well, who really needs another random cute face? There's too many sexy sims out there, I wanted to refresh you all with something different. Here's two old, tired sims, with the weight of numerous past hardships on their rough faces.
And each is bringing his whole wardrobe with him! Also, this is very special, each seadog has his own facial wounds becoming old scars with age!
Each of these sims also has :
- Lip neutralizer - against lip rash - too much time on high seas, y'know
- 2 Pirate hats with a cool new symbol, recolored by me (original mesh by General Zoi). These hats can be found with glasses and other accessories. These pirate hats are for adults, young adults and elders. They might show up as weird glasses for teen sims, but that's a problem with the original mesh itself.
Each of these sims also has a bundle of recolors of Maxis Meshes.
- Full Pirate Outfit with the cool new symbol on it
- Casual outfit
- 2 pairs of striped swimshorts
- 2 pairs of striped pj pants
- 2 pairs of striped underwear
- Athletic suit with the cool new pirate symbol
They are all in matching tones, in a nice little set. All clothes fit Adults, Young Adults and Elders. No mesh needed! Isn't that QUITE a deal?
Interesting bit :
Both Barbarossa and Black Beard were pirates that existed for real in the 1500's/1700's respectively. BUT! Please note that I didn't try to make the original guys. I got my inspiration from different sources including my own imagination. In reality they were from different centuries, it is absolutely impossible that they ever met, let alone fight.
Here's links to historical facts as found in Wikipedia :
See, they're cool as elders too, see the Scars pic above! So grumpy looking. The kind of neighbor you'd rather never visit. Each town should have one!
For both sims, there's only the hair mesh and the hat mesh to get. Isn't that easy? On the pictures, my sims wear their Casual clothes, but the sims are packed with their Full Pirate Outfits. For each sim, casual clothes come separately, as a part of the "Treasure" packs joined here.
All my files are clearly identified, so if there's any part you don't like, go ahead and delete away. It's yours now.
Black Beard's tradings :
A bunch of 11 recolors of their Casual Outfit with the leather coat and the striped shirt. For adults, young adults and elders, no mesh needed.
- 1 extra casual outfit for Black Beard himself;
- 1 extra casual outfit for Barbarossa;
- 9 various more outfits;
check the pic "Black Beard's Tradings" in the picture bin for more details.
Separate uploads :
If you want their wounds, scars, hats or lipbalm, but not them, you can now download these items separately right here in this thread. Look at the "Download" tab and you should see the new zips containing only these items.
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use Clean Installer to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get S2PCI here: Clean Installer Official Site.