BASIC sim file added, means: packed without hair and skintone, to fit the new MTS guidelines.
DESCRIPTION: So this is my 2nd testsubject with LadyFrontbum's new Non-Default naughty skintone. Recently i played this fantastic game which walks into the steps of Devil May Cry and turns out to be even better than it. Bayonetta is a new female hero created by Hideki Kamiya who is also responsible for the DMC games.
Unfortunately i can't offer the outfit or her special hair, this is beyond my knowledge about creation. So i tried to create some outfits with available CC to create a little different outfit for her, which still looks good on her. Still i must admit, without her "real" outfit there is something missing
If you don't know anything about the game Bayonetta, i have prepeared a small 'media corner' where you can browse the wikipedia pages, watch some gameplay videos or listen to the excellent soundtrack, if you are interested..
Would you like to know more?
"Bayonetta, the titular character of the game Bayonetta, is a flamboyant and mysterious Umbra Witch who possesses remarkable talent for the bullet arts. After a 500 year slumber in a coffin submerged at the bottom of a lake, she was awakened twenty years prior to the beginning of the game by Antonio Redgrave and his son Luka Redgrave. With the help of Rodin, her demonic informant, weaponsmith and proprietor of The Gates of Hell bar, Bayonetta fights to find the truth of her past. She is hounded endlessly by hosts of angels along the way."
- Food: Lollipops -
- Color: Black -
- Music: Her soundtrack of course! But especially... "Let's Dance Boys"
--> CUSTOM CONTENT:
- At first i planed to only make only one outfit, but i filled the rest of the categories.
- I labled each CC clothing with the respective category, so it's easier for you to choose which piece you want and which not.
- The formal boots were a free Store item as i can remember, but i couldn't find it anymore, so you might want to just replace them with lili's, they just look a bit different.
- I converted Bellamy's beautymarks with Delphy's CTU to the "left earring" category, so it doesn't conflict with escand's contacts.
→ Beauty marks by Mermaid Bellamy
→ "Oh my Eyes - Contacts" by escand
→ "Eyebrows" by heleane
→ "Adult + Young Adult Thong" by innocentsheep (sleepwear, swimwear)
→ "Wayfarer"-like Eyeglasses by tamo
→ "afAccessoryStockings_cottonAboveKnee" Sims 3 Original Item enabled for all 5 categories. (formal)
→ "afBodySwimsuitOnePiece" Sims 3 Original Item enabled for all 5 categories. (athletic)
→ "Non-default Naughty Skins" by LadyFrontbum
→ "Hi-Def Blush Facemask" by kittyklan
→ "Plump Lipstick" by Channy & Vivin (Search for the word "megaupload" to quickly find the downloadlink!)
→ "Stylish Top" by 7hir7een (everyday)
→ "One sleeve asymmetrical dress" by Liana (formal)
→ "Lace Corset" by Mirel (sleepwear)
→ "Tight Leggings" by Lili (top right on page) (everyday)
→ 2x "Lady boots" by Lili (first and second on page) (everyday, athletic)
-MODS- which determine Bayonetta's look, like she looks in the pictures:
You also must download Rez Delnava's UI Mod in order to get LadyFrontbum's non-defaultskintone to work! Don't miss this mod, it's another must have!
To achieve the shape of the Bayonetta's glasses i used the genious "Glasses Sliders" by james_rocks89, with these you can make countless different glasses out of one single model.
-- Latest Patch, Awesomemod sliderhack (x5): -> >> CLICK <<
-- Facial sliders: -> by bella3lek4, and download here: >>CLICK<<Thanks to "candy1985" for providing a downloadsource!
-- Facial and body Sliders: -> by jonha
-- Head Shape slider by jonha
-- Adjustable Female Breast sliders -> by Delphy
-- Non-Default Naughty skins by LadyFrontbum
-- "Oh my Eyes" Contacts by escand
Very Important! You NEED any sort of sliderhack, or her face will snap back, if you try to edit it! Additionally you also NEED all the sliders and "Awesomemod" OR any mod which increases the sliderlimit like "S3Z's IncreasedSliderLimit", or her face looks not exactly like in the pictures!
--> HOW TO INSTALL:
--> Just put the ".sim" file from the download rar into the
"My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/SavedSims" folder.
--> The ".package" files which are included in the download file must be installed correctly to create her unique look. The easiest way to install them is to download Delphy's "TS3 Install Helper Monkey" . Package files must be placed in your game directory "xxx/Sims 3/Mods/Packages" and the CC shows up correctly.
--> ADDITIONAL INFO:
- I cannot say it often enough: Download all the sliders which are available, they open up lots of new possibilities for CAS and are pretty much a must have. All you have to do is grab one of the sliderhacks (Awesomemod or johna's) to open up the EA sliderlimit, the sliders don't conflict with anything, or produce crashes, they are just... awesome!
- Download Rez Delnava's UI Mod, to get the non-default skintone to work! (Featured Downloads, you can't miss it)
- And yes, fans will understand and possibly agree with the following picture
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.