In the name of the Moon, I will punish you! ~ Sailor Moon Set
But don't worry, the greatest heroine is back to destroy them!
Moon Prism Power!
For Love and Justice,
The pretty sailor suited soldier Sailor Moon!
In the name of the moon I will punish you!
Sailor Moon Set Info
This set includes: SM Outfit, SM Earrings, SM Tiara, SM Headdress and SM boots. It also contains a couple of extra accessories: Super Sailor Moon Earrings and Headdress.
And now, here are detailed descriptions of each accessory.
NOTE: All the accessories can be found under all clothing categories, for teens, young adults, adults and elders.
You CAN'T re-upload or redistribute this set in other sites or with sims. Just link back here.
You can use it for movies, pics, histories, etc. as long as you don't claim these as your own.
Do NOT request more SM stuff or anime stuff, in fact, DON'T request anything-
Yes, I'm planning to adapt this set to suit the Sailor Scouts
Have fun! ^-^
Sailor Moon Earrings: HQ: 650 polys
Sailor Moon Tiara: HQ: 634 polys
Sailor Moon Headdres: HQ: 644 polys, LQ: 432 polys
Sailor Moon Ribbons: HQ: 1461 polys, LQ: 1211 polys
Super Sailor Moon Headdress: HQ: 1257 polys, LQ: 864 polys
Super Sailor Moon Earrings: HQ: 230 polys
Super Sailor Moon Tiara: HQ: 832 polys , LQ: 440 polys
Special thanks to WWW for always giving such good FB
- Hair by me (original by NewSea) here
- Eyes by LemonLeaf here
- Lips by TheSimsWorld here
- Skin by 123jiao, made non default by Araenna here
- Eyeshadow by LadyFrontbum here
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|Sailor Moon Set.rar||4.09 MB||47,878||28th Jun 2010|
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 7
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
172 Comments / replies (Who?)
Age: Teen Young Adult Adult Elder
Clothing Type: Everyday Formal Underwear Sleepwear Swimwear Athletic Outerwear
Clothing Style: No Style Fantasy
Other Type: Not Applicable
Maxis Flags: Not Applicable
Outfit Type: Full Outfit