"I <3 My Simmer" T-shirts
Need a bit more appreciation from your sims?
Is Sally Sim too busy obsessing over her job to pay attention to your demands? Does Johnny Sim ignore your frequent pleas for attention via electric shock therapy? Or do your sims just need some way, any way to express their unconditional, everlasting love for you?
Presenting... "I <3 My Simmer" T-shirts for all ages and both genders! They even work for atheist sims!
Just a little something I thought would be fun to have in the game.
There are nine packages included, one for each age/gender combo, and the toddler one is unisex. All of the shirts have 4 recolor channels, the shirt, the text, the plumbob, and the heart.
Hope you guys enjoy them!
CC shown in screenshots:
Kanno's Moonlight Skin (bodies), aikea-guinea's default replacement skin (faces) The Ninth Wave's CAS bluescreen
Other: Various people from CFF and #create for giving suggestions, as well as whiterider for explaining to me how to do 4 channel masks! Thanks!
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|Emhpb_simmershirts.zip||1.43 MB||1,891||30th Jul 2010|
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
19 Comments / replies (Who?)
Age: Toddler Child Teen Young Adult Adult Elder
Gender: Male Female
Clothing Type: Everyday Formal Sleepwear
Clothing Style: No Style
Other Type: Not Applicable
Maxis Flags: Not Applicable
Outfit Type: Top