Piles of PJs! 3 Styles in a Bunch of Colours
Style #1: Plaid Pants with Matching Tops
These can be worn by adults, young adults, and elders. They come in 11 colours. Available as Sleepwear only. They use a mesh made by Amaryll. The mesh was originally a default-replacement which I turned into a non-default with her permission. You can get Amaryll's original PJs (both default and non-default versions) here. I recommend them! Thanks, Amaryll!
Style #2: Plaid Pants with T-Shirts
These can be worn by adults and young adults. They come in 11 colours. Available as Sleepwear only. They use a new mesh made by me. (Same mesh as below.)
Style #3: Solid Pants with T-Shirts
These can be worn by adults and young adults. They come in 6 colours. Available as Sleepwear and Athletic Wear. They use a new mesh made by me. (Same mesh as above.)
Both meshes have fat and pregnant morphs. Rather cute ones if I do say so myself! The meshes are included and all files have been compressed to save disk space. Tattoos and jewelry not included.
PJ Pants with T-Shirt: 2114
PJ Pants with Matching Top (by Amaryll): 2036
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|PJ Pants with Matching Tops (11 Outfits + Mesh).rar||4.89 MB||42,389||1st Aug 2010|
|PJ Pants with T-Shirts --- Plaid Pants (11 Outfits + Mesh).rar||4.21 MB||52,941||1st Aug 2010|
|PJ Pants with T-Shirts --- Solid Pants (6 Outfits + Mesh).rar||1.65 MB||41,381||1st Aug 2010|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Windows Vista/7/8: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
- Windows XP: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files(x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Origin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Mac: APPLICATIONS FOLDER -> THE SIMS 2 -> TSDATA -> RES -> CATALOG
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
64 Comments / replies (Who?)
Get Amaryll's original PJs HERE
Get sushigal's teen versions of the matching top and pants PJs HERE
Get the t-shirt Athletic Wear with shoes added by DutchXfan HERE
See Trapping's children's, elders', and ladies' conversions of the t-shirt PJs
See Trapping's separate top versions of the t-shirts for adults and elders
See all of shimmeringcat's PJ uploads HERE
See all my other PJ uploads HERE