Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
|Hi, Unregistered! Still using Blue Game Style? Try out the new MTS theme, now in beta. Show me!|
Posted 3rd Apr 2011 at 1:22 AM - Updated 3rd Apr 2011 at 1:04 AM by mistyblue4 - Viewed 22788 times. Direct link to this thread
5 Comments / replies (Who?) , 4 times favourited , 124 times thanked
Name: Alexander Micheal Karev
Nicknames: Evil Spawn, frat boy b*tch
Occupation: Surgical Resident at Seattle Grace Hospital
Honest; has a steady hand; always tells it like it is
Mainly, his mouth! He's also a bit of a smart-ass and his punctuality needs work.
I admit I haven't really watched Grey's Anatomy for a while, but some of you guys have been asking me for more GA sims, so I decided to finish some that have been sitting in my sim bin for months.
Packaged with Maxis clothes, scrubs seen in the pics are Fansee's Unlocked Scrubs. Seasons EP needed for hair, but I'm sure you can just throw a similar one in case you don't have it
Have fun! :D
Custom Content by Me:
- Jaw lines
- Forehad anti-shine Normal
- Nasalabial lines
Custom Content Included:
- Brows by Ephemera
- Eyes by Shady
- Nosemask by Sironasims
- Eyebags by Ephemera
- Eyebags 2 by Ephemera
- Forehead shadow by simplelife
- Face shadow by simplelife
- Wrinkles by simplelife
- Sclera by Anva
- Layerable Mouth Corner by D.Eclipse
- Facekit - Teeth, Eyebags, Lashes by Rensim - dead site
- Circonflex Anti-Shine by Rensim - dead site
- Just Shadow - Light by Bruno
- Lips by Kamikitten
- Layerable Nose Freckles by alkaloid
- Copper Full-Face Freckles by alkaloid
- Forhead Wrinkles by Alfred Askew
- Third Eyebag by Alfred Askew
- Skintone by Needlecream
All creators and MTS!
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: