Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 28th Jul 2011 at 06:16 PM - Updated 24th Jul 2011 at 10:30 AM by Deatherella - Viewed 13071 times. Direct link to this thread
2 Comments / replies (Who?) , 6 times favourited , 83 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS2 - check the sidebar.
This is a new mesh recolour, and means that you will need to download the particular mesh itself in order for this to show up in your game. See the Meshes Needed section or read the text for more information.
When your dusty, tired Sims come in after a hard day driving cattle on the open range, nothing will cheer them more than relaxing with their toes resting on a Western styled rug.
In Part 2, I bring you more recolors of the Organically Atomic floor rug from the Pets EP.
RUGS GONE WILD PT 2 includes the following:
The "Conch" rug.
1. Autumn - 2 rug recolors with acorn and oak leaf design motifs.
2. Bear-Arcorn - 2 rug recolors with bears and acorns along the borders. Goes well with the Autumn set.
3. Brands Light- Rug recolor with ranch brands along the border design and throughout the body of the rug.
4. Horses - 3 rug recolors with various horse designs.
5. Conch - A rug recolor with a conch motif.
6. Cowboy Gear - Rug recolor with cowboy gear in the border design.
7. Oaky Cabin - A rug with a cabin in the woods.
These rugs will work great in cabins, craftsman type homes, and bachelor pads as well as your Old West type buildings.
All the rugs are recolors of the Organically Atomic rug in the Pets Ep. You will need that for them to show up in-game.
You can see pics of the whole series at RUGS GONE WILD
Kudus to MTS, SimPe, and all you Sims 2 addicts.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
This is a Maxis Recolour
This custom content if it is not clothing, may require a seperate download to work properly. This is available here:
Colour Enable Package (CEP) by Numenor
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: