Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 25th Aug 2011 at 09:41 PM - Updated 2nd Feb 2013 at 05:37 PM by yuliya_83 - Viewed 19308 times. Direct link to this thread
9 Comments / replies (Who?) , 5 times favourited , 55 times thanked
- ear accessory mesh for male teens is added
- recolor is redone, made multiwearable
- sim is packed without accessory
Pheeeewwwww, finally made it... Here comes one of my celebrity sims. This is Chester Bennington from Linkin Park. Being a big fan of this band (and especially Chester's) I have come up with the idea to make him just recently.
This particular look has been mostly inspired by "Leave Out All the Rest" video from their "Minutes to Midnight" album.
Well, it took me several days to make him: I have made hair recolor, eyes, hairline & facial hair, even his skull-and-bones ear accessory. The only thing I haven't done is his crazy tatoos! Well, he has so many of them that trying to copy them all is just impossible for me.
Anyway, I hope you'll like him.
Included content by Me:
- SKIN: facial texture by me (in all ages & both genders) based on the skin by oepu
- HAIR: recolor of Maxis mesh made by me (for males in all ages). Binned, in brown color.
- EYES: Chester's brown eyes
- HAIRLINE: layerable (costume makeup). Unfortunately no gray color for elders.
- FACIAL HAIR: layerable (beard & moustache), gray for elder males.
- EAR ACCESSORY: new mesh & texture, available for teen/young adult/adult/elder males, multiwearable.
On photos (not included):
photo02 - glasses by Maxis, winter outfit by me
photo04 - "bald" hair by sare_sare
photo05 - outfits by krehata and KateK
Cigarette and coffee cup prop hack by decorgal21572 and Adele
Get Linkin Park deco items & posters here
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: