Castaway All ages Female Top and Bottoms
Here is an outfit that I like to use for my "castaway" collection. This adult/young adult outfit is a separate top and bottom so both are included in the file and the other ages are a full body outfit. 3 channel recolorable (as the necklace is recolorable too-see pix). The young adult/adult version comes with lots of presets (see pics) but looks great with any fabric! They are found in all categories and are "not valid for random".
I hope you like!
Made with Gimp and TSR Workshop
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|Castaway Female Clothing.rar | Description: Young adult/adult female||731.2 KB||13,078||6th Nov 2011|
|AF Castaway Teen Outfit.rar||627.8 KB||9,353||8th Nov 2011|
|AF Castaway Toddler Outfit.rar||574.9 KB||7,290||8th Nov 2011|
|AF Child Castaway Outfit.rar||523.6 KB||7,462||8th Nov 2011|
|AF Elder Castaway Outfit.rar||643.9 KB||6,697||8th Nov 2011|
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
22 Comments / replies (Who?)
Age: Toddler Child Teen Young Adult Adult Elder
Clothing Type: Everyday Formal Underwear Sleepwear Swimwear Athletic
Clothing Style: Fantasy
Other Type: Not Applicable
Maxis Flags: Not Applicable
Outfit Type: Top Bottom