Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 2nd Jan 2012 at 06:23 PM - Updated 3rd Jan 2012 at 10:50 AM by sundance93 - Viewed 25327 times. Direct link to this thread
6 Comments / replies (Who?) , 14 times favourited , 117 times thanked
Tags: #magical, #magic, #magick, #magickal, #fantasy, #medieval, #castle, #CAS, #wizard, #sorcerer, #witch, #alchemy, #alchemist
A lovely new CAS awaits you.
If you're looking for a Create-A-Sim screen with a medieval, magickal or alchemical taste, you've come to the right CAS.
So if you happen to like:
Or if you just plain like it (which I'm quite confident that you will!) :D
I'd suggest downloading my Magickal Wizard's Study CAS.
It's my first upload, and for a first creation, I'd say it's pretty good!
This custom CAS! includes a LOT of custom sims2 content from varying sources. Here's what you'll need:
Required Custom Content:
- Dark Medieval Build Set for the walls and floors byLethe_s
- Magic Circle for the Sim podium circle by Lethe_s
- Occult Shop Set for the books and athames on the desk by Lethe_s
- Wizard's Study for the shelf on the wall by Lethe_s
- Goblet of Fire for the Harry Potter themed Goblet of Fire by boblishman and Numenor
- Candid By Candlelight for the candles by the door by Buggybooz
- Sorrow Regal Living for the table under the shelf by Kate @ Parsimonious
- A Fairytale Romance for the door by Kate @ Parsimonious
- Empty CAS Screen by windkeeper
From Empty CAS Screen need:
Installing MOST CAS!.package files is different from normal custom content! :NOTE: There are a number of ways for changing between different CAS!.package files. I will give instructions for the two that I support/suggest:
OPTION ONE Using the CAS! Switcher:
1) If you haven't already, download the CAS!.package Switcher Program from Zithsim. Download it as Zithsim suggests. It is by FAR the easiest way to change your CAS screen.
2) Come back here and save the .zip for my CAS!.
3) Extract the files to: My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\CAS! Files
This is where you save all new CAS!.package files and their preview pictures so that you can switch them with the switcher. The images in my .zip aren't NECESSARY, but if you're using the switcher, they help you to know which CAS you've selected in the switcher.
4) To change your CAS, follow the instructions given by Zithsim.
OPTION TWO Using the Downloads Folder:
1) Save my .zip
2) Extract the CAS file to a special "safe place" (preferably a new folder titled "CAS files" in your "My Documents" folder.)
3) Copy my CAS and paste it into your Sims Downloads Folder: My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
4) Rename it “CAS!.package”
5) When you're done using it, delete it from your downloads (but keep the original copy in your safe folder if you plan to use it again in the future).
Thank you for reading! I really hope you download this, my first ever MTS upload! Have a nice day
The Idea to change the location of the Finished Sims came from ClicknPsycho.
Some of her custom CAS files have relocated sections. I liked the idea and mimicked it. You should check out some of her CAS files :D
My Model's Clothing: XM Sims2: Mage's Robes by Jade
Hair comes from a pre-made Sim: Christmas Fairies by Calalily
And if you liked my User Interface: Wood User Interface by Calidan
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
Need more information?
#magical, #magic, #magick, #magickal, #fantasy, #medieval, #castle, #CAS, #wizard, #sorcerer, #witch, #alchemy, #alchemist
The creator also recommends you check the following:
CAS!.package Switcher Program from Zithsim
Empty CAS Screen useful for making and using unique CAS screens
Lethe_s: Great medieval/ fantasy content creator
Users who thanked this download also thanked: