This is a script that adds a "XCAS Outfit Changer..." menu item to all human sims toddler and above. It will change them into all their usual outfits, plus Singed and SkinnyDippingTowel, and has options to change them into your choice of Career outfits and of NPC outfits, plus others such as custom ones as long as you know the name or TGI of the outfit. All changes are without the spin.
Main menu options are for the usual outfits plus All Career, All NPC, and Custom:
Choose All Career and you can select from the list of careers and then of levels within the career:
Or choose NPC and select from the NPC outfits:
Choose Custom and you can enter the name or TGI of the outfit:
Important notes - please read carefully:
- Career, NPC, and Custom outfits must be added to one of the sim's clothing categories before the sim can change into them. You'll be prompted to choose which category to add them to. Later you can remove them in Plan Outfit if you want.
- By default the nude outfit will not appear in the list. To enable it, install cmarXmods_OutfitChanger_NudeTuning.package as well as the main script package.
- Teens do not have careers or NPCs with outfits, so you won't see those options.
- Children have no careers and one NPC - the newspaper delivery outfit.
- If you don't have Late Night installed you won't see the SkinnyDippingTowel.
Install cmarXmods_OutfitChanger.package for the script. Only install cmarXmods_OutfitChanger_NudeTuning.package if you want to include the naked outfit in the options.
Original version was tested on an up-to-date system with patch 1.29 and all EPs installed. As far as I can tell, it should work on any patch level from 1.22 and up
(came out with Late Night but I think you do NOT have to have LN) but I haven't been able to test on patches from 1.22 to 1.26 or on games without Late Night installed. I'd appreciate knowing if it works on these games! If there's a demand for it, I can do a version without the SkinnyDippingTowel that should be compatible with any game.
The 1.63 version is compatible with game patch version 1.63 and up.
All text except the career levels is in English.
Buzzler for the Pure Scripting Modding tutorial
Peter and Inge Jones for S3PE
which makes this possible
Twallan for MasterController, which was very useful for testing
- Updated for game patch 1.63. This mod version will probably cause errors on previous game versions.
- Compatible with plumbots.
- Can now be used on animals - mostly intended for horses which have riding, bridle, and jumping outfits.
- Added the ability to detect toddlers with no nude bottom half and automatically add it.
- Will correctly handle aging up.
Don't forget to remove the previous version of Outfit Controller!