Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 28th Apr 2012 at 03:08 PM - Viewed 21084 times. Direct link to this thread
21 Comments / replies (Who?) , 20 times favourited , 252 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Sim builders who were developing the area, once Tobacco fields, decided to design wood siding in a tobacco color so that they could justify keeping the name without endorsing tobacco, which everyone knows, is not good for health. This modern home (built on a sloping lot which was flat to begin with) has a large veranda off the top floor living area with wonderful views of wherever you put the lot. Downstairs on the ground floor you will find two bedrooms, two baths, and kitchen and dining. Outside is a pool and jacuzzi. Your sim family of 2-4 should be very comfortable here.
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 113,127
Custom Content by Me:
- gold and olive floral carpet
- flat wood paneling
Custom Content Included:
- Herringbone wood flooring by By LadyAngel @ www.SimFansUK.com
- Neutral Stone wall by [email protected]
- Autumn Breeze wallpaper by [email protected]
- Floral Dream Wallpaper by [email protected]
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?