Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 24th Jun 2012 at 2:44 PM - Updated 23rd Apr 2013 at 10:27 PM by joandsarah77 - Viewed 8960 times. Direct link to this thread
9 Comments / replies (Who?) , 13 times favourited , 72 times thanked
“Why can’t we stay?” complained Sally and Ben, as their Dad dragged them home by half past ten.
“We can come tomorrow” said their mum, to cheer them up from looking so glum.
“We need a bed and a shower, but where to find one at such an hour?”
So up went a resort full of very fine things, why it was even fit for a king.
“Yah” cried the children as they grabbed the remote “Now we can stay and play on the boat!”
Indeed they can as now Wet n Wicked is also Wet n Wicked the resort.
Hotel Main Amenities:
Coffee and gift shop.
Other Hotel Amenities: Toilets and showers. Seating with a bookshelf. A photo booth for taking goofy holiday pictures or anything else you might like to do in there...
Pirate Island: Still has the ship and hot springs. The ‘beach’ has been enlarged with more beach activities. Sims can build sand castles with the sand piles or look for objects buried in the sand with the two combing sticks. If they are lucky they may find something interesting, unlucky and they may uncover something nasty! Much more realistic then $400 dollar glass pieces in a bowl. Sims can also learn to fire dance or just sit and relax.
The Pirate Bay shop is now a bar, but clothes can still be purchased by taking the item to the hotel gift shop on their way out.
More things to do: Apart from Pirate Bay and the water slides with pools the resort now includes a ‘Splash Pad.’ This is an area with water play items. Try playing in the octopus, pulling a prank or even taking a shower from a mask.
The Mini Golf area is also fully usable for up to six sims at a time.
For those that want to stay like Sally and Ben:
The Rooms: The resort has five rooms. Each room has a wall TV, a private bathroom, a small kitchenette, balcony and room service.
The Family Suit: Can sleep four sims and futures a parents and child’s bathroom. Includes bookshelves, toy box, stereo and a SSX3 player. Everything a kid needs for a good time even on a rainy day. $1,633
Honeymoon Suit: Is for two sims and features double built in wardrobes, and a large stereo. $1,459
Masculine Single Suit: For one sim, this room features more expensive furniture and a stereo. $1,028
These three suits all have large balconies with views over the park and table and chairs to eat at.
Double Autumn Suit: This room would suit a couple on a budget who want a nice room but who aren’t honeymooners. It features an SSX3 player. $950
Double Lilac Suit: This feminine room is somewhat smaller while still having everything one or two sims need. Features a radio. $786
These two rooms have small balconies overlooking the front of the hotel.
This park has some steep and uneven edges due to the water slide and pirate bay landscaping and will distort neighbourhood terrain. Best placement is slightly away from other lots in a high terrain neighbourhood. Low lying hoods will have flooding to the beach area. This doesn’t hurt play only aesthetics.
Custom Content shown but not included
Ceiling rim hiders in white from 4ESF. http://www.4eversimfantasy.net/other10.htm
Treasure Map http://www.sapphiresims2.com/showthread.php?t=37170
Pirate Rug http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=99069
Pirate Poster http://www.digitalperversion.net/ga...57237#msg557237
Needed for the mini golf is the Invisible putt golf course recolor by pfish http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=181212
We hope you enjoy your stay!
Lot Size: 5x6
Lot Price: $459,289
Rooms $786 to $1,633
Custom Content Included:
- Moi's C-thru series001 transparent tiles by niol at MTS
- Comb stick by bienchen83 at MTS
- dolphin shrub by MaxoidMonkey at the Sims 2 Exchange
- Waterfall Matching Rock by Marvine at MTS
- Waterfall Matching Rock 2 by Marvine at MTS
- Waterfall Matching Rock 3 by Marvine at MTS
- Waterfall Matching Rock 4 by Marvine at MTS
- Waterfall Matching Rock 5 by Marvine at MTS
- Waterfall Matching Rock 6 by Marvine at MTS
- Waterfall Matching Rock 8 by Marvine at MTS
- Waterfall Matching Rock 9 by Marvine at MTS
- OMSP by SilentLucidity at MTS
- OMPS by SilentLucidity at MTS
- Antebellum Wall Lamp by All4Sims.de
- o2a-shovel-pose by bienchen83 at MTS
- Rip Co. Toy Bin by simsistic
- Tresure chest toy bin by simsistic
- Mini Golf Greens 04 by MizzesSimmer at MTS
- Floor Overlay 1x1 mesh by Phaenoh at MTS
Thank you to Maxon for recolouring the one-tile floor overlay by Phaenoh into a golf hole.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?
Users who thanked this download also thanked: