3 Brownstone Street
This is the third in a series of eight interchangeable row houses built on 1x3 shrunk lots.
They are all have individual floor plans, have 3 bedrooms and 2-1/2 bathrooms, are all fully furnished, contain all major appliances and are protected with fire and burglar alarms.
Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, WC
Master Bedroom with en-suite, 2 Single Bedrooms. Family Bathroom
They have covered porches to the front and rear with small well stocked mature gardens and pleasant frontage.
This lot has been playtested for several sim days.
If you wish the windows of adjoining houses can be removed to aid realism.
Built using the Any Game Starter by Numenor
The gardens were created using a few cheats this sends the gardener loopy so to maintain the condition of the garden I would suggest you install a garden mod such as the Inge inspired Perfect Plants or Perfect Gardens at Simbology
All the lots were shrunk with the Lot Adjustor by Mootilda
Custom Content Included:
- Colonial Door 2 Tiles by leesester
- Deck Stairs by HugeLunatic
- Modular Stairs by Numenor
- Distressed Deck Stairs by plasticbox
- White Wood Decking by Reyn
- White Wood Stairs by Reyn
- White Wood Fence by Reyn
- Vertical Siding by kittyispretty69
- Chic Recolorable Stairs by tbudgett
- White Chic Stairs by tbudgett
- Craftsman Glass Door On 2 Tiles by tbudgett
- Craftsman Kitchen Window on 2 Tiles by tbudgett
- Closed 1Tile Craftsman Window on 2Tiles by tbudgett
- Craftsman Kitchen Window by tbudgett
- Craftsman Privacy Window by tbudgett
- Craftsman Tall Window by tbudgett
- Craftsman/Symmetric Poly-Molecular Matrix Window by tbudgett
Any Game Starter by Numenor
Scriptorium by Numenor