Recolours for the "Wooden Stairs" (recolourable modular stairs)
05 JULY - MissPiggi has added 8 wood and 20 marmor recolours
08 JUNE - Luslipz73 has added a white recolour
28 MAR - JWoods has created a cherry wood recolour
27 MAR - JustMoi has added 14 wooden and stone recolours
27 MAR - Buntah has added her natural wood recolour
26 MAR - Dewshine has added 4 trashed wood recolours
25 MAR - Here are a couple of recolours I've made for my recolourable Wooden stairs: a red wood one and a worn black version.
In case you want to create additional recolours for these stairs (I hope so! ), I've prepared a useful template that you can use to understand which parts of the textures will apply to which part of the mesh.
Please, post in this thread all the recolours you make for the Wooden modular stairs.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|Numenor_DeckStairs_blackWorn.rar||15.0 KB||20,552||25th Mar 2005|
|Numenor_DeckStairs_redwood.rar||19.2 KB||17,060||25th Mar 2005|
|Numenor_DeckStairs_TEMPLATE.rar||57.4 KB||11,013||25th Mar 2005|
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|*Recolourable* Wooden modular stairs (UPD 23feb07) by Numenor|
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Windows Vista/7/8: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
- Windows XP: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Windows Vista/7/8: C:\Program Files(x86)\EA GAMES\The Sims 2 (Your Latest EP)\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Origin: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
- Mac: APPLICATIONS FOLDER -> THE SIMS 2 -> TSDATA -> RES -> CATALOG
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Here is a list of some other recolours of the same meshes:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by Numenor.
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
88 Comments / replies (Who?)