MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
BodyHair v3 (Non-Default!)
by lumialover8 Posted 8th Sep 2014 at 2:45 PM - Updated 10th Oct 2014 at 1:36 AM by lumialover8
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|BodyHair v3.rar||2.06 MB||30,920||8th Sep 2014|
|BodyHair v3_PickNChoose.rar||2.11 MB||20,086||8th Sep 2014|
|BodyHairv3.1.rar | Description: Updated to add pubic hair (with Cmar's anatomically correct mod) - All the hairs in one package. You have to remove v3 for it to work.||2.05 MB||29,571||10th Oct 2014|
|BodyHairV3.1PickNChoose.rar | Description: Updated to add pubic hair (with Cmar's anatomically correct mod) - Pick which hairs you want. You have to remove v3 for it to work.||2.12 MB||31,866||10th Oct 2014|
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Page 1 of 9