MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Inviting Eyes -def+non-def-
by Vampire_aninyosaloh Posted 20th Oct 2014 at 4:42 PM - Updated 20th Oct 2014 at 6:44 PM by Vampire_aninyosaloh
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|Inviting_Eyes_NON_DEFAULT_by_Vampire_aninyosaloh.rar | Description: For both patched and unpatched games||109.9 KB||21,545||20th Oct 2014|
|Inviting_Eyes_DEFAULT_Ghost_Patch_18_Colors_by_Vampire_aninyosaloh.rar | Description: For patched games (October 1st patch)||109.5 KB||10,449||20th Oct 2014|
|Inviting_Eyes_DEFAULT_Original_13_Colors_by_Vampire_aninyosaloh.rar | Description: For unpatched games||76.5 KB||7,319||20th Oct 2014|
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Page 1 of 2