When I had a very very old PC (and that wasn't long ago), I've spent hours playing Full Throttle. This game is one of a typical "point-and-click" games from the 90's, which uses the SCUMM adventure game engine, features Mark Hamill as one of the voice actors, and being a LucasArts game, it has some references to Star Wars.
And around one year ago I've decided to create the two main characters, Ben and Maureen, in Sims 3, in a more realistic look (i.e. no huge jaws or closed eyes). Then I just abandoned them stored on my sims bin and now I've decided to work on them again, and here they are :D
Nothing comes to be revealed about Ben's life before The Polecats. He was the Vice-Leader of the gang before Father Torque's retirement.
Even having "trouble with the law in other counties", Ben is the hero of Full Throttle, who "bravely saved Corley Motors, the last great motorcycle manufacturer, from ruin."
- Nose tip height slider by Bella3lek4 (uploaded at youtube)
- To help at building Ben's face I've used 2X slider range.
Maureen Corley, known as "Mo" by her acquaintances, is the illegitimate and only daughter of the CEO of Corley Motors, Malcolm Corley. She was raised away from her father and mother.
A mechanical genius, she rebuilt her first carburetor at age of four. Together Malcolm and Mo built a vintage hardtail one summer, but he eventually left her alone because of the suggestion made by his right hand man in Corley Motors, Adrian Ripburger. Malcolm still let her secretly enter the Corley Factory to help her father with bike designs. He used to call her the "Diapered Dynamo".
- Jawline sliders by aWt (since aWt site is down, I've uploaded the sliders I've used in a separeted .rar)
- Facial sliders (jawline width, eye lenght, nose tip height) by Bella3lek4 (uploaded at youtube)
- Chin width slider by GnatGoSplat
- To help at building Maureen's face I've used 2X slider range.
- Base game top and Master Suite Stuff bottom
Important: Ben and Maureen are packed with DEFAULT skin, listed above.
Well, hope you like it!
Custom Content Included:
- awt jawline height slider by awt
Thanks to @SimmyRN and to @Tigerdyhr, who helped me at the Creator Feedback Forum;
To all the creators of the poses used in the screenshots;
And to HP for her great "Making Sims in TS3" tutorial.
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.