*Compatible with the Pose List Feature of the Pose Player!*
Another, smaller set of ballet poses from me, done in a slightly more "street ballet" style
There are 4 solo poses and 8 poses for two sims to partner with each other. These are all free-standing, and you will not need a ballet barre for any of them.
The set is split up into "Soloist" and "Pas de Deux" packages, in case you only want the solo or partnered poses. There's also a package that contains all 12, of course!
Pose tags are as follows (pose code is included in the pose list description as well):
1. a_splad_ballet19 -- deep back bend, en pointe
2. a_splad_ballet20 -- passé
3. a_splad_ballet21 -- arabesque
4. a_splad_ballet22 -- sitting on floor, left leg extended
En Pointe--Pas de Deux
1. a_splad_ballet23 -- female pose, penchée
2. a_splad_ballet23b -- male pose, supporting
3. a_splad_ballet24 -- female pose, lift
4. a_splad_ballet24b -- male pose, supporting
5. a_splad_ballet25 -- female pose, lift
6. a_splad_ballet25b -- male pose, supporting
7. a_splad_ballet26 -- female pose, lift
8. a_splad_ballet26b -- male pose, supporting
You can use these poses with either gender sim. These poses do not automatically stretch the male sim to be taller, so if your sims are not the same height, you will need to use an OMSP to line them up correctly.
And as always, you will need to use "moveobjects on" to place your sims in position and they will tangle into a silly-looking mess when you are done. This is okay! Direct them to walk away from each other and all will be well.
Cmomoney for the incredible Pose Player
OrangeMittens for the excellent "Creating Your Own Custom Poses" tutorial
WesHowe for the AnimTool
Mesher for the AF/AM rigs
Inge Jones for S3PE
and everyone on Tumblr who took time to look, like, reblog and send messages of encouragement. Thank you! <3