MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Coordinating Colors Part 1: Walls
by Madhox Posted 20th Oct 2016 at 3:07 AM
|Chevron Wallpaper with Trim||$4||Wallpaper|
|Chevron Wallpaper with Wainscotting||$6||Wallpaper/Paneling|
|Flourish Wallpaper with Trim||$4||Wallpaper|
|Flourish Wallpaper with Wainscotting||$6||Wallpaper/Paneling|
|Paint with Trim||$3||Paint|
|Paint with Wainscotting||$5||Paint/Paneling|
|Striped Wallpaper with Trim||$4||Wallpaper|
|Striped Wallpaper with Wainscotting||$6||Wallpaper/Paneling|
|Cool as a Cucumber Marble||$2||Tile|
|Cool as a Cucumber Marble with Trim||$2||Tile|
|Glass Tile with Trim||$3||Tile|
|Subway Tile with Dark Grout||$5||Tile|
|Subway Tile with Dark Grout and Trim||$5||Tile|
|Subway Tile with Light Grout||$5||Tile|
|Subway Tile with Light Grout and Trim||$5||Tile|
|Clapboard with Trim||$5||Siding|
|Country Carriage Shingles||$4||Siding|
|Country Carriage Shingles and Trim||$5||Siding|
|Pretty in Plaster||$4||Masonry|
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|MadHox_ColorCoordinates_Walls_1.rar||14.93 MB||10,716||20th Oct 2016|
|MadHox_ColorCoordinates_Walls_2.rar||32.26 MB||10,422||20th Oct 2016|
|MadHox_ColorCoordinates_Walls_3.rar||43.92 MB||10,378||20th Oct 2016|
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.