10 Comments / replies (Who?
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
Playing as the Grim Reaper is an unhealth obssession of mine as far as TS4 is concerned. Maybe because the fact that you're not supposed to tickles me inner rebel simmer, maybe because he's just friggin' cool - so i'm working on a small mod that allow you to be the actual Grim Reaper, capital letters, and not a pretend make-believe sim with the voice and fx cosplaying as him (which means that whenever a sim dies, it's your sim that will spawn to reap the soul, no matter wheter you're currently controlling him or not, and the game will never generate a new reaper and strip your sim of the job). It also unlocks all romantic interactions for the Grim Reaper, among other things - but i'm still struggling with the mod, so in the meanwhile, i'll upload this equipable scythe i made to use as an acessory because i can't figure out yet how to make the reaper scythe animation play as a random idle for sim with the trait_isGrimReaper. It's still a bit rough around the edges because i'm not a Blender expert, but i hope you like it! You can find it under the ring category.
Cheers and happy reaping!
Maxis for the original mesh
Leniad for helping with Sims4Studio
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents
Reaper Scythe Acessory.rar
||19th Mar 2017
Don't forget to Thank the creator after downloading! Use the Thanks button located above the screenshots above.
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.