MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Fields of Wild Flowers
by Snowhaze Posted 18th Aug 2017 at 6:34 PM - Updated 18th Aug 2017 at 7:58 PM by Snowhaze
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed below installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
|Filename - Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents||Size||Downloads||Date|
|Blue red and yellow flowers on foliage.zip||431.6 KB||413||18th Aug 2017|
|Orange Wildflowers on Foliage.zip||423.9 KB||380||18th Aug 2017|
|Pink purple yellow and white wildflowers on Foliage.zip||434.6 KB||405||18th Aug 2017|
|Pink Roses on Foliage.zip||416.9 KB||389||18th Aug 2017|
|Red Roses on Foliage.zip||414.9 KB||393||18th Aug 2017|
|White, blue and red flowers on Foliage.zip||434.1 KB||386||18th Aug 2017|
|Yellow white and blue flowers on foliage.zip||440.0 KB||382||18th Aug 2017|
|Combined Wildflowers on Foliage.zip||2.93 MB||679||18th Aug 2017|
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.