Mod The Sims
Page 1 of 3

Mod The Sims (https://modthesims.info/index.php)
-   Social Groups (https://modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=546)
-   -   Continue the Story PART 2 (https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=465722)

LuvSims2011 7th Jan 2012 10:21 PM

Continue the Story PART 2

I missed doing this so...

Gary was a computer expert. He knew most of the controls for Macs and PCs, even though people made fun of him for having the same name as a snail. And one day, Gary's phone rang. He answered it and before he could greet the person on the other line someone said

KKiryu007Joker 7th Jan 2012 10:27 PM

"Excuse me sir, we require your assistance in a small problem. I'm sure you are familiar with the software involving our security system. You will go to 192305 Jordan's Street and receive the package." It was a reedy man's voice, and it expressed great discontent with calm friendliness heaped like ice cream over his thoughts.

"You will do this, at 5:00 o'clock, in one hour." The man hung up.

LuvSims2011 8th Jan 2012 12:33 AM

He drove to 192305 Jordan's Street. When he got there, a man stopped him from going in the building and said, "Are you Gary Hart?"
"Yes," Gary replied.
"Hi, I'm Dominic Sears. Nice to meet you." He gave out his hand for Gary to shake.
Gary shook the man's hand. "Um, hello, I'm here to receive a package?"
"It's on the 7th floor. Take the elevator and this pass card to get up there." He handed Gary a pass.
"Thanks." He headed towards the building.

KKiryu007Joker 8th Jan 2012 2:47 AM

He went inside and walked past important dignitaries, and got in an elevator with an paunchy eldery C.E.O., with slicked back gray hair. This man was surrounded by young models.

"Hey, my man, are you free tonight?" The C.E.O. whispered in a raspy voice. Gary looked at the C.E.O. and replied, "What?!"

"When you're done with the job.... I want you, my man." The C.E.O. patted on his pinstripe suit, and stepped out of the elevator and walked off with his giggly models.

LuvSims2011 8th Jan 2012 3:19 AM

Confused, he continued riding the elevator until he got to the 7th floor. The first door he found had a sign that said, "GARY HART, PACKAGE IS IN HERE" Gary walked in and found people sitting down for a meeting with one chair unoccupied.
"Ah, you must be Gary. Come on down, boy! Take your seat!" A man said with a strange voice.
"Um, okay." He sat down and asked, "What do I need to do?"

KKiryu007Joker 8th Jan 2012 3:29 AM

"You need to open your package."
Gary looked at them carefully, and realized that almost all of them were balding elderly men wearing hawaiian flower shirts. The one with a strange voice was wearing an orange track suit, with a grey suit over it, and an antique large ruffly collar.
"Come on boy, don't be shy," He said. "It's not going to bite."

LuvSims2011 8th Jan 2012 3:38 PM

Gary looked at the package. After a few seconds, he looked up at the men and said, "Okay." He opened it up. Inside there was a blank disc. Gary studied it carefully.
The same man with the strange voice said

KKiryu007Joker 8th Jan 2012 3:44 PM

"We are going to need you to create a program for us.... one that can penetrate a security mechanism our fellows in the tech department can't, snail boy...." The man said, itching a fat pimple on his nose calmly. "It needs to do be able this at whatever time we improvise, and it needs to be on the disc."

Gary said

LuvSims2011 8th Jan 2012 4:06 PM

"Okay, what is supposed to be? Like, an office program or a game that includes the security system?"
The other man said

KKiryu007Joker 8th Jan 2012 4:13 PM

"I was at the birthday party of my granddaughter who is still in my will, and she disliked the present of socks I gave her. I could tell when I looked at her face. She lives in a mansion with her mother, my daughter, a top fashion designer. They are both protected by an elaborate security mechanism. I want you to make a malicious program hidden under normal software like a game and sent it to them in her husband's name."

LuvSims2011 8th Jan 2012 4:46 PM

"Okay. I understand."
"Good. But boy, be careful around those two. This maybe be top secret information, but they are really special agents in disguise. Now, run along and make that program. Your time here is almost up."
"Um, sure. Bye." Gary left the room, wondering how bad special agents could be.

KKiryu007Joker 8th Jan 2012 4:49 PM

He went out into the elevator and when he was back on the first floor he walked into Dominic Sears, who was talking to a business woman. Dominic stepped back and said

LuvSims2011 8th Jan 2012 5:05 PM

"Hello, Gary. Nice to meet you again. I heard a man wants to see you."
"What man?"
"He met you on the elevator. Remember him? The guy with the shiny medals?"
"Oh. Yeah. What does he want?"
"He wants to see you on the 5th floor. You wanna go back up there?"
"Uh, I guess so. See you around, Dominic."
He went back up when he really wanted to go back home. He stepped out of the elevator and found him face-to-face with the same person he met earlier. The elderly man gave out his hand and said

KKiryu007Joker 8th Jan 2012 5:09 PM

"Why hey there you....................... my sweet man! Come on in here and have a seat!" The old man gestured towards a pink leopard couch in a research room.

LuvSims2011 8th Jan 2012 5:57 PM

Gary looked at the couch. He noticed he wasn't the only one sitting there. There were two others sitting there: one completely filthy and the other wearing a Pac-man costume. Gary looked like the only normal person.
"My men, we have four tasks to complete," the C.E.O. said. "One, get into army suits, two, plan on how to attack Russia, three, go to Alaska, and four, set troops to attack Russia. Understand?"

KKiryu007Joker 8th Jan 2012 5:59 PM

Gary Hart stared at them, and then he tried to leave. "You people are not going to harass me in a Pac-man costume." He said.

LuvSims2011 8th Jan 2012 6:13 PM

"Relax, my man, putting it on should only take a good seventeen hours," the man said. "Besides, you're free tonight, aren't you?"
"No, I have a to go on a mission. Can I get out of here now?"
"My man, getting out of here might not be an option. Unless if you need to use the bathroom in the middle of the night or anything like that--"
"Okay, then I do have to!" Gary interrupted.

KKiryu007Joker 8th Jan 2012 6:15 PM

Gary took off running from these molesters. He ran off into an area where hundreds of research cabinets were lined up like bookshelves in a library. He wasn't sure if they were chasing them, but he hid, and tried to figure out how to get away from them.

LuvSims2011 8th Jan 2012 9:06 PM

He slightly opened a door and peeked out of it. To his luck, no one was outside, waiting for him to come out of something. He pushed the elevator button and stepped inside, rode to the first floor, and to his surprise there was...

KKiryu007Joker 8th Jan 2012 9:09 PM

Dominic Sears bumping into him again, this time spilling coffee all over the room. "Hey, sorry about that.... so how'd everything go?"

LuvSims2011 8th Jan 2012 9:46 PM

Gary replied in a hurry, "No time for asking. I've gotta get out of here!" He got in his car and drove home, where then he remembered the mission he was supposed to do.

KKiryu007Joker 8th Jan 2012 9:49 PM

But then he realized that even though he knew the gist of his mission, he still didn't understand exactly what he was supposed to do with the program. He was thinking about this, when suddenly

LuvSims2011 8th Jan 2012 10:01 PM

two special agents (possibly what the weird-voiced man was talking about) popped up and said, "BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!!!"
"AHHHHHHHHH!!!" Gary screamed and ran away.

KKiryu007Joker 8th Jan 2012 10:04 PM

He jumped out of the window and slipped away while the agents giggled inside his house. They ransacked it for the program, although he had not even done anything yet.

LuvSims2011 8th Jan 2012 10:08 PM

He got on Facebook and typed in, "There are two special agents who are trashing my house. WORST DAY EVER!!!"
The girls pointed guns from nowhere at Gary. "Alright, Hart, where's my effin' program?" One of them said.
"Uhhhh I uhhhh . . . didn't make it yet?"